Chapter 18

I woke up in the bed by myself. I got up and did my morning routine and went and found something to eat. I was about to call Lauren when an unknown number texted my phone I opened the text to see who it was and what it said.

Unknown number- hey jade. This is Brittney. I'm coming to you women to women, Sincere and I have been messing around still even with you guys together.

Me- bitch for one don't try to come to me women to women if you don't want these hands one on one. And for two idc what you and sin did in the past.

Unknown number- no baby this wasn't the past this man was here at my house last night and previous nights. I sucked his dick and all. That's why I was looking at you like that last night cause I felt bad I wanted to say something then but I decided against it. You could check his phone for pictures if you want to

I didn't even respond back. I was upset all over again. I finished my food and cleaned up before having a seat and waiting for Sincere to come back. I was just about to call him when the door opened up and he came in.

"You really lied to me?" I asked standing up

"What the fuck are you talking about " he asked with an attitude

"Do not play games with me "

"What is the problem you want dick or something ?"

"You think this is a fucking game ? I asked

"I'm not even in the mood for this shit" he said walking upstairs

"I don't care what you're in the mood for you're not going to play me and think shit is going to be fucking sweet"

"Shut the fuck up brittney, damn" he said

I looked at him like he lost his damn mind. He really just called me another females name. It kind of confirms what I thought already but still.

"You got me fucked up" I said throwing the lamp at him. He ducked and I pushed past him and went into the draws so I could take my stuff out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked

I didn't answer I just continued to pack.

"Jade"

"Oh now you know my fucking name huh"

"That was a mistake you was ranting on acting like that bitch" he said

"That bitch texted me saying she sucked your dick. And that she was with you last night and a couple nights ago. Is that true"

"Nah" he said walking to the shower

"Mhmm" I said

Once the shower was running. I seen his phone ringing on the bed. I picked it up and it didn't have a password on it. I started going through everything and sure enough that bitch was fucking right. She had pictures of them laid up in bed, a picture of his dick in her mouth. Conversations. I seen it all.

"Your really a fucking liar. We're really done" I said throwing his phone at him in the shower.

He came out the shower just as I was walking out the room and down the stairs. He followed me all the way out the house. By the time he had came out I was already in the car. My speedy Gonzalez Ass.

"Let me explain" he said tapping on the window

I just turned the music up and drove off to Lauren's house. I was so over it. He really lied to me. When I pulled up to Lauren's house. I started to explain to her what the hell happened. She told me I could stay in one of the guest rooms. I walked upstairs and found one it was lavender and grey. I just plopped down on the bed. I had a huge headache coming in. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. But I refused to answer it knowing that it was more than likely sincere.