Chapter 39

*This chapter might be a little short*

After jade left and I left out the house I went to the bricks to see what niggas was getting into. I took my ring off before I stepped inside, no it's not because I'm Cheating on jade we both wanted to keep our status low key, we didn't want everybody and their mother in our business, when the timing is right they'll know and we'll do it big with a big ass wedding but for now it was between us, as far as their concerned we're just engaged.

Once I walked inside niggas was in there playing dice.

"Yo" I said dapping everyone up

"Yo, what's good with you?" Jah asked me

"Nothing nigga, I'm about to run some errands I was just checking to see what y'all got going on" I said

"Nothing I got to drop some shit off that's about it, you riding sin?" Rocky asked

"Aight cool, we out?" I asked

"Yea "

Me, Rocky & Zhair all got up and left to make this drop. It wasn't far from the bricks so it didn't really take that long to get there.

After he got done and we counted the bread and got our portion, we had to distribute the rest to everyone else. It was a big enough drop for all of us to eat off off it.

We went back to the bricks and went in and gave everyone their cuts.

"Yo sin?" Jah asked

"Wassup "

"You ready to be a father bro?" He asked

Truth I didn't know how to answer that question, it didn't really hit me yet that I was really about to be a dad. I haven't really had them time to think about it between working and trying to secure everything, it started to make me feel bad because I could only imagine how jade feels now. I need to call my baby.

"I really don't know, I haven't really had the time to think about it" I said

"I feel you, I have one on the way myself and truthfully I'm shitting bricks" he said rolling a blunt

"What you having bro ?" I asked

"A girl, I can't wait to spoil her, what you having " he said smiling

"I'm having a boy thank goodness. I don't think I could handle another jade in terms of the attitudes"

"Listen you not going to okay my sister nigga she Hormonal" Zhair said

"Shut you're bitch ass up, sounding like Lauren " I said

"Touché motherfucker "

"Jah like me yo really quick bro" I said to Jah

He was good when it came to them clippers (pause). He went to the back and grabbed the clippers to give me a line up like I always get. Once I was done I brushed my waves and sapped everyone up, I had to get out of there before jade kills me.

I hopped in my car and decided to go to the mall really quick, I had my jeans and shoes already, I just needed a shirt and a new chain. I walked into the Gucci store and found something immediately, after that store I walked to the jewelry store that was directly across from Gucci and settles on a Cuban. Once I was completely done I left out the store, bumping into a girl that looked just like jade before she got pregnant. She looked good and my dick got hard. I can't help it I'm a nigga and she looks exactly like my girl.

"My fault " I said walking around her

"It's fine" she said smiling

I continued to walk and stopped when shorty popped back up in front of me.