Chapter 35

Authors note: I'm trying so hard to find a good way to end this book but it's so hard. These next few chapters are going to be sped up some. I'll try not to make it confusing.

I woke up from the vibrations of my phone, I picked it up without checking who was calling.

"Hello" I said in a very tired voice

"Hey jade, Don't forget the gender reveal is going to be tonight at unos."

"Okay what time?" I asked

" 7"

"Ok I'll be there " I said hanging up the phone. I fell back asleep because I was really tired. I wasn't sleep for long before it was interrupted by sin coming in the room. I sighed and got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and went back into the room to lay down for whatever reason I started to feel lightheaded.

Just as I put the covers over my body and I closed my eyes- they was snatched right off

"Get yo take your pills and eat" sincere said handing me a tray of food before leaving out the room. He was still upset and I didn't care.

I looked down at the tray and it had all of my favorite breakfast foods, it took me no time to dog the food. Once I was finished I took the tray downstairs to wash it out. Once I was done I went to try to find sincere.
After seeing him on the back patio smoking a blunt I opened the sliding door.

"Have you woke to your mom?" I asked

He just looked at me and didn't say nothing. I wasn't about to kiss his ass because I did nothing wrong. I threw my hands up and walked away slamming the door shut.

I walked back into his room and picked up my phone and called Lauren she answered on the first ring.

"Hey" she said into the phone.

"Why you sound like that? You ok?" I asked

"Ever since we left the house me and dumbass been arguing over the stupid brick and shit" she said sounding real annoyed

"I'm currently getting the silent treatment" I said

"Me too bro. They should've never left us here by ourselves if they was going to react to something like this like we had control over it" she said

"You want to get away?" I asked

"And go where?" She asked

"Let's go to Dominican Republic or something" I said

"Bitch when with your pregnant ass" she asked

"Tonight, tomorrow morning, say the word and I'm booking the flight" I said

"Bitchhhhh we out after the gender reveal" she said

"Ouu this is going to be so fun, I'm going to book the tickets as we speak. " she said

"I'm about to pack my bags " Lauren said getting excited we was due for a vacation with just us no men.

After booking the flight and hotel Lauren and I decided to meet up to do a little shopping because I needed new bathing suits.

We managed to get everything we needed done and still have time to chill before we had to get ready for the gender reveal.

*Later on that night*

It was not 5:30 and I just stepped out the shower because the makeup artist was here to do my makeup. Once she was done doing what I wanted I took my hair out of the ponytail and straightened it. Once I was completely done I threw on my outfit.