Chapter 32

WARNING NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER SO BEAR WITH ME. IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND SHIT. 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

****AIGHT SO BOOM, THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE REALLY NASTY, SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE GRAPHIC SCENES OR YOURE A CHILD, SKIP PAST IT PLEASE ****

I woke up to sincere throwing his clothes in a duffle bag. I sat up in the bed and checked the time, it was 4:30 am. I got up and stretched

"Good morning" I said walking into the bathroom.

"Morning baby " he said not looking up.

I sighed and shut the bathroom door. When I got out sincere was looking for something

"What are you looking for?" I asked

"My glizzy" He said

" it's in the top draw" I said

" you sure, I checked there already " he said

" check again"

He walked over to the draw and sure enough it was there.

" thanks baby" he said taking out the clip and putting it in his bag.

He walked in the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I walked in there shortly after and took off the T shirt and my bra and panties. I stepped in the shower and wrapped my hands around his waist.  He turned around to face me. Standing on my tippy toes I began to kiss him, he kissed me back and proceeded to lift me up so my back was against the wall.
He started to suck on my neck and my nipples leaving Hickies I'm sure of it.

"I need you now" I said

"I got you" He said

He entered his dick in me and began to pump in and out. I gripped onto the back of his head because it felt so good. The sound of his balls and the water hitting my vagina was turning me on. He pulled out and put me down and I decided to give him sloppy toppy. I squatted and placed his big erected duck in my mouth, I drop throated him and he let out a manly moan. My hair was getting wet but I didn't care. I sucked on his balls and looked him in his eyes.

"Shit jade" he said

He picked me back up and Stepped out of the tub and laid me down on the bed. I was laying on my back and he  opened my legs and pushed himself back in side.

"Sinn" I Moaned

He turned me around to give me back shots. I arched my back so he could have more access. He slowly slid himself inside, I began to match his pumps. The sounds of my my moans, sinceres grunts and my wetness sounding like Mac and cheese bring mixed in a bowl and my ass hitting sinceres groin filled up the room.

" whose pussy is this?" He asked slapping my ass

" yours, daddy" I moaned

"Mhm" he grunted still stroking

"I'm Cumming" I moaned

"No hold that shit jade"

"I can't sin" I moaned

My legs began to shake and sincere kept pumping until he reached his peek. He got up and went to the bathroom. I just laid there for a little bit I was tired.

Once sincere was finished with the bathroom he got dressed.

" jade, Lauren and cheese should be on their way I'm about to dip. " he said

" okay" I said sitting up

I got up and wrapped a sheet over my body to walk him out.

"I love you, be safe " I said