Always something.

Weeks went by. Today was my last day of this internship. In another month I could finally start working at the hospital. I'm one step closer to my goal of moving out this ladies house. I've also been doing some modeling gigs , ever since me and Lauren did that photoshoot at the park and Danny posted them we've been going viral. We're both brand ambassadors for this Hair company. I was driving home when my phone started ringing.

I looked at my phone and seen that it was sincere. See me and sincere been talking non stop over these last couple of weeks. He knows the problems my mom and I have. Ever since I told him about that he calls daily to make sure I'm alright.

I picked up the call

"Hello" I said

"Wassup ma. Where are you?" He asked

"On my way home now" I said

"Okay good. Get home safe and lmk once you're in"

"Ok dad" I said

"Shut up punk" he said hanging up. I laughed and pulled into a spot right in front of my house.

I walked inside and my mom and her on again off again boyfriend was there. I didn't like him he always crossed me wrong. I looked at them both with disgust before going in my room and slamming the door. I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. When I walked back in the room I threw on an oversized t shirt before laying down and going to bed.

I was woken up from my slumber by arguing and things being thrown. I got out of my bed and pressed my ear to the door.

"I'll make her do it. Just don't leave me. I need you" I heard my mom say in between tears.

"Hurry up " he said.

I heard my mom knock on my room door.

I unlocked it. " what do you want ?" I asked.

Before she could even say anything. The door got busted in fully.

"What the fuck" I said getting mad

"I'm sorry jade" my mom said closing the door leaving me and her boyfriend in the room together.

" What are you doing in here " I asked

" I've been wanting you for a while jade. " he said while licking his lips.

I was extremely uncomfortable. He was walking closer and closer to me. My room had windows but they had bars on them. So there as no where for me to go. I tried to walk around to my room door he grabbed my hair and dragged me away from the door. I tried fighting him back but he was way to big. (He was built like Jody's moms boyfriend from baby boy.) I tried to get up but he hit me knocking me back down. I laid there holding the side of  my face. He ripped my shirt off of me. His hands roamed and touched all the places they shouldn't have. I started to cry now because I understood what him and my mom was arguing about now. She sold me out for her own benefit.
"Shut up. You making things harder than it has to be" he said smacking me

He unbuttoned his pants and forced himself inside of me. I screamed and cried that was the most painful thing I ever had to experience. This went on for a while. When he was done he left out the room without  saying anything. Once I heard the door close I cried some more. The thing that I cherished the most and was sacred was taken from me.

When I tried to get up I couldn't. When I found enough strength i changed my clothes and went outside to my car. I dialed zhairs number on my way to his house.

"Zhair" I cried into the phone

"What happened ? You good? Where are you?" He asked
"I'm coming over " I said sniffling
" alright" he said.