Chapter 43

A couple weeks later.

Sin cane back home a few weeks ago and we argue literally every day still it's crazy. When he can't handle it he leaves and comes back and I'm so tired of it. I've been getting my condo together it's furnished and all I have to do is just move in. Dre and I are still cool he's been in the hospital for a couple of days.

I just finished putting Q back to sleep and sincere just walked in, it was already 10 pm.

"Wassup" he said

"Mhm" I said

" don't start your shit" he said taking his clothes off to get in the shower.

When he went in the shower his phone was going off non stop. So I guessed his password and started to go through it. He had females sending him nudes, a whole bunch of messages in there. None of them confirmed whether or not he slept with them but i don't care he still cheated entertaining them bitches. Your marriage is failing but you have to to entertain other people? That's crazy.

I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom, I snatched open the curtain and threw his phone at him.

"The fuck is wrong with you ?" He asked

"Why bitches sending you nudes and you're entertaining them, and you sent a picture of my son to a fucking bitch. Are you stupid sincere?" I shouted

" I'm not cheating on you, and it was only the back of his head. Did you not read the conversation" he said stepping out grabbing the towel

" that's cheating sincere" I shouted with tears rolling down my face

" you having that nigga in my house is cheating then if that's cheating " I said

" you're such a big ass kid bro"

" I don't give a fuck" he shouted walking out the bathroom. He dried himself off and began to get dressed.

"You always fucking leaving" I said

"Cause your irritating"

"And your not?"

"I don't really care, I'll rather be with them bitches they don't stress me out" he said looking at me.

"Fuck you and this marriage sincere" I said throwing the rings at him

"Whatever jade" he said tying his laces

"If you really get up and leave out this house sincere, when you get back me and Q will be gone" I said with tears streaming down my face

"Okay" He said as if he didn't believe me he left out the room and left.

I could only shake my head, I took the time to begin to pack up all of me and q's things. It didn't take me long to do it when I was almost finished I called Dre to see if he could give me a hand and sure enough he agreed.

Once everything was in the condo Dre stayed to help me try to unpack. We both finished in a couple of hours and q slept through it all. I jumped in the shower while Dre stayed with q. I dried off and got dressed in the bathroom. When I was finished I made sure I turned my location off so sincere couldn't find me. The only people who knew where I was was just sincere's mom and sister. They made it clear that they understood that I had to do what I had to do and they wouldn't tell him where I was. I was very appreciative of that. They was stopping by Friday to watch q so I could go out and enjoy myself.

After a while Dre went home and I fell asleep in my new home.

                         *sincere's point of view*

After leaving jade at the house I drove off to zhairs crib just to get away. I walked inside and took a seat on the couch.

"What happened now?" He asked

I began to explain to him what had been going on and all he could do is shake his head.

"First off why do you keep fucking up stop giving out your number bro it's not that hard, second off stop leaving every time y'all get into it , maybe she feels like you don't give a fuck bro" he said to me

"You right " I said agreeing with him

"Go check on her" he said

I got up and left out the house. When I arrived at my house her car wasn't in the driveway. I walked inside and went to the room and all of her clothes was gone including q's things.

"Fuck" I shouted knocking everything over I was mad, I didn't think she would really leave if I left anytime I leave I don't go see any bitches I go to work or I go to rocky and zhairs house.

I sighed and tried calling her and surprisingly she picked up but I knew that she was sleeping.

" where you at jade?" I asked

" I left sincere, I told you to choose between them bitches and wherever else you be going & your family you walked out on us, you threw everything away" she said

" baby girl I leave because I need a break sometimes and I'm making money I'm not with no bitches. " I said

"You need a fucking break sincere? I had the baby shower by myself, I pushed this baby out by myself, I'm dealing with mental health issues by myself. You left us when you went to jail, Yea it wasn't your fault but you knew you had a family at home why'd you even put yourself in that predicament. " she said and I could tell she was crying.

"I don't understand why you kept that bottled up. You're dealing with mental issues by yourself because it's your choice we all tried to be there for you and you just push us away jade. "

" okay sincere" she said

" you're going to tell me where you are?" I asked

"Nah" she said

"How am I going to see my son?"

"He'll be with your mom from time to time, I'm going back to work soon. She said she'll watch him for me, so if you want to see him you could get him from her" she said

"Damn, so we're really done?" I asked

"I'm not sure sincere. You don't act like you want your family, you kept walking out on me. You couldn't handle me in my worse when I'm up and good I don't think you deserve me at my best. " she said

"Ok, jade" I said

" bye sincere" she said hanging up

I didn't even bother calling her back. I fell asleep for the first time in a while without her.