Chapter 19

A month and a half later.

"Jade you could clock out now mama" the doctor said to me.

"Alright I'll see you guys Monday " I said leaving. When she said clock out it means I could leave.

I hopped in my car and checked sinceres location. No me and him are not together we just shared locations with each other a while back and he never stopped sharing his. He was at zhairs house right now. I locked my phone and I drove off to Lauren's house. When I pulled up she wasn't there. I just went in my room and Laid down. I was exhausted and Just wanted to sleep. That's how you know I was tired I never go to sleep with my outside clothes on let alone my work clothes. But a bitch was too tired I'll change the sheets when I wake up.

My sleep was interrupted by Lauren's loud ass in my ear. I checked my phone and it's only been an hour.

"Lauren what you want bruh" I asked getting mad

" you ate already?" She asked

"Nah you about to make something"

"Yea "

" alright bitch make me some. "

" what you want prego ?" She asked

" bitch stop playing with me. I'm not pregnant "

" you throwing up and all of that shit we not on the boat anymore so what's your excuse. That's all pregnancy symptoms bitch"

" go make my food" I said throwing the pillow at her

" see and your ass mean and moody as hell" she said laughing and getting out the room.

Lauren had been claiming that I was pregnant ever since last month I had a full week of straight throwing up. Like even the smell of something nasty will make me throw up. It's really bad. I was just glad it was Friday so my ass could relax and sleep.

After making an attempt to go to back to sleep and failing I decided to get up and change the sheets. When I was finished I stripped and went to take a shower. When I was done I threw on something and went downstairs and zhair and of course Sincere was there. He looked me up and down and continued on doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

I walked into the kitchen where Lauren was. She made fried shrimp, cheesy broccoli, Mac and cheese, steak, spinach, corn on the cob, red velvet cake, & garlic bread. She literally made every single last one of my favorite foods.

"Is this all for little old me ?" I asked

" yup it sure is prego" she said

" I'm not pregnant!"

Lauren laughed and started to dish everyone's food. We all sat down at the table and began to eat.

" how was work jade?" Lauren asked

"Same old same old" I said continuing to eat

Zhair and Lauren looked at each other and sighed.

" fuck y'all sighing for " I asked.

" because y'all making shit weird can't y'all just make up already ?" Lauren asked

" no bitch if zhair cheated on you you'd be pissed" I said

"Well jade in his defense. We needed zhair to talk to her and do whatever it took to keep her happy because her uncle was our connect for a few pounds we needed" zhair admitted

" What the fuck bruh. So you knew he was cheating on me too ? All the niggas y'all have working with y'all and she had to pick him?" I asked getting mad