Chapter 44

I woke up excited, today is my first day after having Q that'll I'll be going out. I still haven't spoke to Lauren, Zhair or sincere and I don't care to. Selena and I was going to go out while sincere's mom take q for the weekend. She asked if she could have him and I didn't say no.

I was standing in the mirror looking at my body since having Q. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the my drawer to find my bra and panties. Once I put them on I walked over to the closet to try to find something to put on.

Once I was finished i looked at myself in the mirror feeling a little self conscious.

"You look great" Selena said entering the room

"Girl you scared me" I said spraying my perfume and walking into the living room

"Is all his stuffed packed?"

"Yes. If you need more milk I'll drop some off" I said to her

"Ok, day bye bye mommy" she said grabbing q and his car seat.

"Alright boo lets go have fun " Selena said getting excited.

I smiled before following her out the house and locking up. We went outside and got in her car. She played Megan thee stallion "Simon says".

"Ouu bitch" I said turning up the volume and twerking in my seat, this song is really lit. Selena just looked over at me and began to do a little bounce. We had Megan playing the entire time, when we pulled up to the club I could tell that it was going to be lit. Bitches was standing outside looking mad that they had to wait in the line.

This one one of the clubs I used to promote at so getting in without waiting on the line wasn't going to be an issue. We walked straight to the bouncer and he smiled at me before letting us through. The smell of weed and liquor hit my nostrils as soon as we stepped in. It was packed but not like super packed where it would be musty and shit but packed enough for it to be lit.

Welcome to the party by pop smoke blasted through the speakers and me and Selena nodded our heads as we made our way through the crowd. We found an empty vip section and we went directly to it. It was a section directly in the center of the club so we'll deff be seen if we want to and we could see everything in case there was some drama.

"Im going to grab a drink, you want something?" Selena asked

"Yea a triple shot of tequila "

"Oh you trying to be fucked up, fucked up" Selena said smiling and walking out.

I pulled out my phone and began to make a snap of myself.

"There's only one person sitting there, we could just sit there" the all so familiar voice said.

I looked up from my phone and seen that it was Lauren, Zhair, son and rocky. I wasn't feeling this set up at all. It felt as though Selena did this purposely. I Just continued on my phone hoping they wouldn't even notice me.

"Jade?" Lauren asked coming closer

I put down my phone and waved. "You done cut me off and shit" Lauren said taking a seat

"Not the case but ok" I said not really feeling what was going on

"Wassup jade" rocky and Zhair said

I waved yet again. Selena finally came back and had the same look of confusion

"What you doing here ?" She tried to whisper to sin

"Niggas told me to pop out so here I am" he said looking up from his phone.

She nodded before coming over to me and handing me my drink

"We could leave if you want to" she said

"Nah it's fine, we came here to enjoy ourselves and that's what we're going to do. " I said to her taking my shots

"Aren't you breastfeeding ?"Zhair asked

"I won't have the baby until Sunday so I'm good to drink it'll be out of my system in 24 hours" I said rolling my eyes because his comment made sincere look up from his phone and look at me.

"Oh aight" he said sipping on his drink

Act up by city girls came on and best believe me and Selena was acting up. Lauren was sitting there stale faced, I knew she was mad that I was turning up with a bitch that wasn't her but she'll be fine. She wanted to act funny so could I.

I took my jacket off as the effects of the liquor started to kick in. I was beginning to get hot and the jacket wasn't helping. I took a glimpse over to wear sincere was sitting and he was staring at me. I turned back over to Selena who was still dancing.

" I'll be back" I said

Selena nodded and I stepped out of the v.i.p area. I went to the bar and got a big bottle of tequila and patron along with water and a few shot glasses. I walked back over to the v.i.p area only to get stopped by somebody pulling on my arm. I turned around to face whoever it was.

"Can I help you ?" I asked facing a boy that was tall and dark skin and He looked real good.

" let me get some " he said

Once he said that I got turned off instantly. I laughed and walked away leaving him to himself. If that was his pick up line I'm going to need for him to come at me with a better one.

I sat the shot glasses down in front of everyone including sincere and opened the bottle of patron. No I wasn't drunk just really tipsy

"We Need to finish these bottles " I said taking the shot and watching the rest of them take theirs. After taking shots back to back both bottles were done and they was the most popping section of the club just them 5.

Bobby smhurda computers blared through the speakers and we was all turnt up. Once that song went off I started to feel sick that's how I knew I was officially drunk. I stumbled out of the v.i.p area and went outside and that's all I could remember.

************************************************

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I went to stretch but couldn't because of somebody's hands wrapped around me. I sat up and looked over confused to see sincere in my bed. I mean I was grateful it wasn't a stranger but I still wasn't fucking with sincere but I knew we was all fucked up last night.

I looked down and noticed I was naked so I knew we fucked. I sighed and went to the bathroom so I could wash up and do my morning things. When I came back out sincere wasn't there. I was confused as shit it paid it no mind.

I threw on a sweatsuit and laid back down in bed. That's what I had planned to do the rest of  the day.