Chapter 36

After leaving the gender reveal I went home. I was expecting jade to come home but she didn't so I figured she was at Lauren's house or some shit so I fell asleep. When I woke up jade still wasn't here and there was loud banging on my door.

I walked downstairs and opened the shit with my gun in my hand prepared to send whoever it was to their maker. It was just Zhair so I put my shit back up
"What you want nigga? Knocking on the door like you the cops or something " I said

"The girls here?" He asked

"Nah I figured they was over there" he said

"What type of shit they pulling " I asked

"I called her too and she declined my call" he said

"Hold on let me try calling jade" I said picking up my phone and calling her. She answered but sounded annoyed after I asked he where she was and after she told me to mind my business she hung up. I checked her location and it said punta Cana.

"Look like we're taking a trip bro" I said

" where the fuck they at?" He asked

"Punta Cana" I said walking upstairs to pack my duffel bag. After I took a shower and everything else I needed to do I got dressed and made some calls to figure out what resort jade was staying in. After that I had to make a stop at the bricks and then I was leaving to find my girl. I locked up the house and made my way there. Once I got there I walked inside and rocky was sitting in there smoking a blunt.

"Wassup any word on cheese?" I asked

"That nigga is dead bro, his body was found" he said

"Fuck, we don't got beef with nobody who would do this shit " I said getting upset

"I don't know, but once we figure it out it's over for them" he said

I looked down at my vibrating phone and it was Zhair telling me he was ready.

"I have to bust a move hold shit down" I said

"You already know bro" he said dapping me up.

I walked back outside and hopped in the car. I picked up Zhair and we made our way to my private plane. After boarding, it wasn't long before we took off.

After we arrived there we took a cab straight to the resort they was in. We went to the front desk and got a key to their room , we had connects here. Once we got to the room we made our selves comfortable. The room was nice and big(pause😂). Zhair walked into Lauren's side of the room through a connecting door.

"Bro tell me if you could hear me" he said jumping on the bed and rocking it.

I busted out laughing this nigga is stupid " nah you good"

"Aight good cause I bet you I'm getting pussy and I don't need y'all ease dropping" he said

I was in need of some pussy too, but knowing jade it probably won't happen she's more stubborn than me.

I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt because it was hot as hell here. Zhair did the same and we left to go get food. We settled on a Dominican restaurant on the resort, After getting our food we sat down and ate.

"Where they at bro?" He asked

"Hmm it says they're five minutes away" I said looking at her location.

"Aight we out?" He said

"Facts" I said standing up. We decided to walk to find them. They was inside of a jewelry shop, we could see them through the window. We walked inside and you could tell that it was an expensive shop. I seen jade trying on a big iced out diamond ring.