Chapter 34

I woke up to the sun rays beaming in my face through the blinds. I tried going back to sleep after turning away from the sun but it wasn't any help.
I got up and went to the bathroom so I could take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Once I was out I threw on a pair of leggings and a t shirt.

When I walked downstairs Lauren was already awake and dressed. She was leaning against the kitchen counter and eating a cantaloupe slice.

"Morning" she said looking at me

"Morning" I replied back taking a seat at the island table.

" the guys are at sins house" she said

" let's go over there then" I said

We gathered up our stuff and we went back over to the house. It took us no time to get there with the way that I was driving. I was horny and I missed my man.

I pulled into his driveway and shut the car off. I used my key and unlocked the door. It was real quiet so I'm guessing everyone was still sleeping. I walked upstairs to sinceres room and he had just stepped out the shower.

"Wassup baby" sincere said walking over to me and giving me a hug and kiss.

"Morning, how was your trip?" I asked

"It was good" he said

"What did you do there?" I asked

" I didn't cheat, don't start your shenanigans" he said  with an attitude while throwing on clothes.

Not wanting to deal with it I got up to walk out and leave him to himself.

" was cheese here at all?" He asked

" yea he was here the day before yesterday but that was it, we haven't seen him"

" who else was over her because the last I spoke to him he told me there was a suspicious car in the driveway" he said

Fuckkkkk I thought to myself. He doesn't know Dre was here he's going to be upset. Should I say something or not, he's going to be upset if he finds out from someone else. Fuck it.

" it was probably just Dre's he stopped by" I said

" your ex?" He asked

" you had another nigga in my crib are you crazy ?" He asked

" it's not that serious, he needed someone to talk to "

" what the fuck do you have to talk about with your ex ?" He asked

" he's dying and only have a little bit of time to live. He has colon and lung cancer" I said

" I don't give a fuck what he have. I don't want no niggas you dealt with in my crib" he said walking out the room.

I followed right behind him. When we got downstairs Lauren and Zhair was siting down laughing.

"You good" Zhair asked

" yea I'm straight " Zhair said going into the kitchen

I followed behind him an sat down on the island table.

"What's in this bag?" He asked me

It was the glass from the brick being thrown through the window.

" somebody threw a brick through the window, and it shattered so Lauren's brother fixed it."

He laughed a little which scared me because that's what a crazy motherfucker would do before he butchers you so me being me I slowly took a step back I'm not with nothing.