Chapter 40

My dad made a few phone calls and got sincere the best lawyer that'll help him out. The most time sin would have to do is a month but all charges are supposed to be dropped because the cops had no search warrants and they didn't read him his rights. But he still would t be able to see a judge for a while so he was just stuck there for now.

We was still at Lauren's house, she was helping me get ready for the baby shower. My makeup artist had just left and my hair stylist had just finished curling my hair.

"Come let me help you with your dress" Lauren said

Once I had it on she helped put on my heels and accessories

Once I had it on she helped put on my heels and accessories. I have no idea what I would do without her. She walked to the bathroom to get a brush to brush out my curls.

My phone began to ring and it was an unknown number, I answered anyways.

" hello " I said

" wassup baby" he said

"Nothing" I said getting emotional

"Do not start crying baby girl, we going to be good, todays you're day, enjoy that shit for the both of us"

"Okay"I said as tears began to fall

"I'm pretty sure you look beautiful as usual" he said

"Nah I look like a whale"

He laughed on his end " nah never, you still sexy" he said

"Ehh I beg to differ" I said

" I heard you dilated"he said

"Yea having some contractions, the doctors said the baby could come any day Now"

"Do me a favor"

"What's that?"

"Name him something with a q" he said

"Okay baby" I said

"You have 10 seconds left" the operator said

"Aight baby girl, I love you, enjoy yourself"

"I love you more"

Once we hung I became so sad and tears began to fall running my mascara but I didn't care I missed my man. He was supposed to be here with me on this day not me doing it by myself.

"This is what were it going to do, if you want to cry later I'll let your cry on my shoulder, but today is about you and baby boy, sin couldn't be here physically but his spirit is that should be enough to get you through, no more crying until later" she said handing me tissues and fixing my mascara.