Chapter 3

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the phone and it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said

"Good afternoon jade I'm outside your house with the photo shoot outfit. " Danny said

"Ohhhh I was wondering who this was. Ok I'm coming to get it " I said

she laughed before hanging up the phone.

I rushed to bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I had on a sports bra and shorts. I rushed out the house to get the outfit.

"Hey" I said to her

"Here you go. Can you be ready in a hour ?" She asked.

I nodded before going back inside to get ready. I took a quick shower. Once I was out the shower I put on some lotion and deodorant and got dressed in the outfit. Thank god it was hot outside. The outfit they had me put on is honestly like my uniform for the club I hate it.

I walked downstairs and seen my mom sitting there. She was really beautiful but she got hooked on drugs and became a bitch when my dad walked out on her a couple years ago.

"Fuck you looking at bitch"

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I asked

" what did you say ?"

"You heard me I'm tired of your shit"

"then move the fuck out bitch"

I walked out the house and started walking to the park. It was literally a couple of blocks away.

When I got there the park was packed and I spotted the photographers and Lauren.

" hey mama" she said

" hey boo" I said hugging her.

The photographers wasted no time taking pictures

They made us go to the court to take our pictures. Danny walked over to zhair and took the ball from him.

" alright jay I want you to sit on the ball and pose" she said.

I did as told.

"Yessssss" she said

I stood up off the ball to see everyone looking at me. I do not like the attention at all.

She came and showed the picture to me.

" ahh it came out good" I said

We took some more pictures before they said it was a wrap.

I smiled at the photographers and me and Lauren was talking before zhair called us over to him.

When we walked over they was with the same guys from the night before and a couple of more.

"Who are they zha?"