Chapter 49

"Jade you look good in that dress what's the problem?" Sins mom asked me as I tried on wedding dresses. Our official wedding was two weeks away and I still haven't found the perfect dress.

"I don't like this one. " I said frowning getting frustrated

"What exactly are you looking for?" The owner of the dress store asked

"I want rhinestones everywhere, preferably a black or silver dress, I want it to be fitted up to about my knees and then turn into a mermaid type of thing it just has to be perfect " I said

"Hmmm I think I know exactly what you would like"

Well bitch if you knew what I would like why you passing me these ugly shits then. I thought to myself.  I went back into the fitting room to take off the dress and wait for her to give me another one.

She knocked on the door and handed me the dress

"You'll love this one" she said smiling

I took it out of the bag and it was really gorgeous. It was white but had a lot of rhinestones it was definitely perfect. I tried it on and fell in love. You know your dress is the one when you could cry and that's exactly what I was doing right now. I stepped out of the fitting room and everyone looked at me.

"That's the one" sins mom said

"Yes " Lauren said

"Okay so this is the one, now we need to find all of your dresses" I said to them.

We decided to do a black and silver/grey wedding. So my bridesmaids which are Lauren, Selena, diamond & sierra have to wear grey dresses.

After finding their dresses and getting sized and all of the things to that nature we all left and went back to sins moms house so I could pick up q and so we could see what the guys got accomplished. Rocky, sin, Zhair and Santana were supposed to be putting together the centerpieces. Sincere's mom is a wedding planner so she's decorating and putting together everything.

When we got there  the centerpieces were completed and put into boxes but the boys were no where to be found. Sins mom called for him and he didn't answer.

We walked downstairs to the game room and they were all down there playing 2k. What killed me was that sin had a sheet wrapped around his wrist and one attached to Q's waist.

"Why'd you do that sin" I asked laughing and picking up Q who was reaching for me.

"Hi mommy's baby" I said kissing his cheeks.

I walked back upstairs with him in my arms after taking the sheet off of him.

"Ouu jade your hips spreading nicely are you pregnant again ?" Sins mom asked

"No ma I don't think I could get pregnant for another few years or so" I said

"Why not?" Lauren asked

Sin and I still haven't told anyone about the miscarriage. I haven't told anyone mainly because I feel ashamed like the one things that only a female is supposed to do I couldn't even do. I still don't know what caused it to begin with. I decided to go on and tell them it would make it easier for me to cope with it.

"Well I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago, so my chances of having another baby right now are slim, I would have to wait a little bit otherwise there's a chance that it will reoccur. I can't go through that again" I told them

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart" sins mom said giving me a hug causing Selena, Sierra and Lauren to join in.

"What's going on why are y'all group hugging" Sin asked