Heartbeat 01

It was almost midnight. The clock on the living room wall of an apartment was already at 11:45 pm, local time. But all the lights in the apartment have not been extinguished. Not yet. Apparently the apartment tenant had just come out of the kitchen with a cup of white coffee for the umpteenth time. He wants to stay awake without any drowsiness. Cautiously, he walked over to his laptop in the living room.

The apartment was spacious enough. There are two bedrooms, but there is only one bedroom with a mattress, the other being a warehouse, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a living room. The young man immediately sat on the couch as he returned to his laptop after he put his mug of coffee on the table. "Shia.. Why I supposed to forget about this  assignment anyway? he scolded. As he typed as fast as he can, he continued to work on his university assignments while drinking some of his white coffee from time to time.

Finally, after an hour and a half later, he sighed loudly while waking his back on the back of the couch. His university assignment is done. only to print and binding. But that's for tomorrow, anyway tomorrow he have an afternoon class. He saved the data and shutdown his laptop. Before the shutdown, the display standby laptop wallpaper that contains only the inscription with a capital letters that is the full name of the owner of the laptop. KIT PANUWAT. Somehow he didn't know why his parents gave that name. But he did not think it mattered as long as it sounded cool. A second later, the phone that lying next to his white coffee cup are ranging,  the incoming call alert. He grabbed it reluctantly then looked at the barrage of names on his cell phone screen.

Forth Darvid, the name that appears on his phone screen. Forth is kit best friend and his classmates at university. "Hello, Forth. What's up?" he said straight. "Kit! have you already doing the assignment for tomorrow yet?" asked Forth. It seems that Kit knows what Forth is talking about. "It's done"  said Kit. "Um .. I haven't do it at all yet ..," Forth sounded a little shy. Kit smiled slightly. "Ok... okey... I know what you mean, you can use mine, but remember, you should be edited as perfect as possible, just do not get it the same at all," Kit said.

How could Kit refuse that boy request? Almost every day Forth always picks up Kit every time he leaves for university and drives him home. Even Kit have his own car, Though Kit's apartment with Forth house is not on one-way, but Forth still insists on dropping off and picking up Kit. Honestly, long ago when Kit first got to know Forth, Kit did not like him a bit because Forth always looks like a thug.

 Honestly, long ago when Kit first got to know Forth, Kit did not like him a bit because Forth always looks like a thug

With short, untidy hair and cluttered clothes that somehow nobody can explain it. But because Forth has a typical handsome face, making him look nice if he are wearing any guy's clothes. And after long enough to know Forth, it turns out he was a good person too. "Okay, Kit! Thanks a lot! Tomorrow I treat a meatball noodles after school, but a bowl for two." Joke Forth. "Hahaha! It's up to you," Kit replied. "Okay then, I'm going to bed. "See you later." Tut... Tut... Tut... Kit pressed the red button on his cell phone. He looked at her cell phone screen, shaking his head with a small smile. Kit still did not feel sleepy.