Heartbeat 15

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I do not know for sure ... But I think, it seems like Forth.... likes you, " Pin said, " Likes me ?! No way !! " Kit exclaimed, pointing his index finger at his own face. " Maybe. Did you ever see Forth going out with a girl? Or at least approaching one of the girls on your faculty? " Kit looked down at his fingers that were moving between them, never seeing Forth do the two things Pin had said.

Even when the two of them are hanging out together, they rarely talk about girls. Did Forth really likes him? Is that true? Come to think of it forth behaving strangely fitting pas Ming came and took him away. It still can not be proven. But in any case, thinking like that makes her sadness seem to have evaporated. In fact, it made him wonder, what actually happened to Forth and made it change like that.

"Well, drink your ice syrup first, let your heart be cold," Pin said as she handed him a glass of ice syrup. Kit accepts it without saying anything. He drank it little by little. And what his sister said was true. His heart and mind were beginning to feel good again. He looked out the window. His eyes seemed to glance up trying to remember whether before he went with Ming he had a wrong word. He tried to play back his memory.

While drinking ice syrup. Suddenly a memory flashed through his mind quickly to make Kit choking and coughing. "Why are you drinking so fast? Do not drink too much," Pin said. But Harvi did not answer. He got the idea of ​​what he was saying and tried to find an answer. If Forth really liked him, could he be angry just to know that Ming had his spare key with his apartment? Does Forth think himself and Ming........... dating? Oh, God! Why is it so unfamiliar?

***

Wall clocks were showing at 08.11 pm local time when Ming arrived at the apartment after wandering around looking for Kit presence. But the result is a big zero. Ming walked into the kitchen, took cold water and drank the contents straight from the bottle. His mind is completely disorganized. Where did that guy go? Why not this clock gone yet? What if he is not well? How about if the child fainted in the street? Or get a robbery? Or.......... Argh! He immediately removed the stupid thoughts from his mind.

Kit must be somewhere after from the Forth house. But why? What happened to both of them? Looks like they just had a fight. He should not have dropped the Kit at Forth's house. He should have taken Kit home. It's all her fault. Not long after that, the door of the open apartment opened. Ming immediately placed his cold water bottle and ran straight to the front room. Arriving there, he saw Kit, who was closing the apartment door and locking it.

As soon as Kit turned around, Kit was a little surprised to see Ming who was already in front of him suddenly with his hands on his hips. Ming looked at Kit with an unpredictable expression, confusing Kit. "Sorry, I'm late," a few words slid from Kit's lips. But after thinking about it later, why would he say that? It's his own apartment. "Where have you been?" asked Ming sarcastically. "I'm from... my friend's house." answer kit, "Why is your phone are off ?!" asked Ming again. This time it sounded a little louder. "My phone is dead, this morning and  i forgot to recharged it.

I'm going to the room first, " he said as he walked past Ming into the bedroom and he did not know what else to say to Ming, but his phone did not completely discharged the battery He turned off his cell phone on the way to Pin apartment. He sit on his study bench and plugged his cell phone with a charger. When he stood up, he jumped to see Ming standing in front of him. did you fight with Forth? "Ming asked again, which made Kit narrow to him.

"How did you know?" Kit asked. "Forth was here with such a bad conditions, his nose was bleeding, his nose broken, you got fight with Forth?" Hearing that made Kit's breath tighten. A very bad situation? His nose is broken? Why with Forth? Suddenly he felt uncomfortable. "I'm not fighting with him! Then where is he now?" asked Kit, who seemed to start putting aside his problem with Forth. "I don't know." That's the only thing that Ming can said.

I have no idea. He did not like it if Kit was more attentive to Forth than he was. Kit is now more confident with his estimates. He began to feel anxious. Forth is a persistent man, maybe he will not come home before he can find himself. "Ming! Can you help me find Forth?" Kit ink. Ming just clucked his tongue while looking away. Ming did not understand that he had been nearly desperate because Kit had not come home yet. Oh, my God! Why with him? Is he not normal? Why can he like.... a guy?

To be continued

A/N;  Hope you enjoyed reading this story and don't forget to vote, comments and share this story if you're enjoyed reading it 。^‿^。

Thanks for reading