Heartbeat 07

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Once he arrive at the bedrooms, Ming laid his body with a sigh. He came back to this room. Somehow he feels more comfortable living here, leaving his own home inhabited by a middle-aged husband and wife who became a housemaid. Ming wondered, how much Mowan's regrets to his actions. Will she find Ming here? Luckily last night there was a sincere Kit who found and helped him. if it not Kit who found him, maybe he had no idea where to hide from Mowan.

Mowan was outrageous. He did not want to meet the person who had wasted himself so cruelly. Vaguely, Ming realized the sound of television from outside the room. Looks like Kit is busy watching. He was curious, what the show is being watched by Kit. Slowly, Ming got out of bed and sneaked toward the door of the room. In the door it was a little till he could peek at the television screen. Korean movies? Kit watching a korean movie? Ming was amused himself. He chuckled silently. He could not help thinking, Kit seems love to watch korean film.

What does he like about movies that most scenes seem to be exaggerated? Ming shook his head. Kit is really an unpredictable man. Maybe it took him a long time to get to know Kit deeper. Satisfied, Ming walked back and laying his body on the bed again. The sound of pouring rain outside sounded very soothing. When did he last feel this calm? It seems like a long time ago. The longer he felt his body grew heavier and heavier. His eyes began to blur little by little. Until a few moments later he fell asleep, but still wearing full of his office clothing.

***

Kit switched off the television, grumbling annoyed after watching korean movie. "Stupid movie! Why should it end up sad? You know I should not have to watch! Waste your time! Damn shit!" he whimpered annoyance. Actually Kit really likes korean movies. Especially when there is a romantic scene. But Kit does not like to end up sad or tragic.

It's useless to watch a movie that has a final like that. Not at all memorable. He glanced at the clock near him. Seven o'clock in the evening. And he also realized that he has not had dinner yet. His stomach felt empty and slightly hot. By the way, Ming does not have dinner yet? He has not left the room since coming this afternoon. Kit went to the room while stroking her stomach. He immediately opened the door of the room without knocking it first. Ming was standing in front of the wardrobe mirror without wearing a top, he only wearing a long black jeans, showing the curves of his muscles body that looked good, looking slightly wet.

His head hair was also wet. Looks like he just took a shower. Kit briefly gawked for a few seconds while admiring the scene in front of him, a figure of Ming who looked so charming, before finally returning to his consciousness when Ming learned of Kit's presence. "Uhmm Uhmm .... Did you have dinner?" Kit asked slightly nervously. Ming immediately put on his plain white shirt that he had prepared on the bed. "Already." Kit frowned. " all this evening you're in the room and you said that you're already eat ?" Ming patted Kit's head. "Did you think I was a bird in the nest? I have not been out of the room since." Kit grunted as he rubbed his head. "So what do you eat?" ask Kit annoying, "Eat the wind," Ming joked. "It's obvious I've been in the room, of course I have not had dinner yet."

Kit frowned. "Why should you give the answer like, that?" Say not yet if you're not eat yet, please do not making another people upset! " Ming laughed. He just realized it was fun to testing Kit. It a very fun activity for Ming start from now. "I'm going out, looking for food!" said Ming. kit swivels quickly while stepping out of the room. But unexpectedly, Ming grabbed Kit's shoulder and pulled him back.

The sudden pull by Ming causes Kit to wobble backward because it cannot keep his body balance. Sprightly, Ming immediately restrained the back of Kit's neck with his right hand and his left hand restrained his waist. Looks exactly like one of the salsa dance moves, or maybe a tango dance. Their faces face so close. It was so close that Kit could feel the breath of Ming in his face. Ming's bright brown eyeballs looked so sharp. Ming cleared his throat. "You know, your body is not as light as a cotton wool." Suddenly, Kit immediately set up his body with a mixed-up shame. "Forgive me." said the kit with embarrassment, "Do not think about it... Instead of you falling off, keep your head banged and brainstill?" Kit only can grin. How could Ming say such a thing with fluency? Ming cleared again.

"Now what do you wanted to eat? We have dinner together outside. Let me treat you." Hearing that, Kit's eyes sparkled. "Really? You want to treat me a dinner?" asked Kit, "Really, but I want it to be cheap, like a street food or something like that. These are close to the last of this month so I have to save my money," he said. Kit snorted. He is not convinced that people who have high-ranking jobs like Ming can experience a wallet crash on the last of month. "I seem to know the place that is suitable and cheap for us." said kit while thinking for a moment "Really? What are you waiting for? Let's go now!" Ming said eagerly, holding Kit's right hand unconsciously.

To be continued  🔔🔔🔔

Thanks for reading

A/N : Double update guys... hehe so, what do you think about both of that chapter?  i hope you're going to like it and don't forget to vote and comments.. se you on next updated
i love you
😘😘