Heartbeat 12

💖KimCop💖👬💖
Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Ming ?! Why are you here ?!" Kit called from behind Forth's back. "Oh, Kit, I was looking for you, when I got home, your apartment was locked.You said you did not have a schedule on campus so I thought you'd be here," Ming replied. Forth and Ming are looked at each other like lightning coming out from their eyes.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: okay guys the Fight is about to begin so please choose your team

Team No 1 : Team Forth

Team No 2 : Team Ming

The battle begin now... fighting  💪💪
The winner will winning of Kit          💖Heart💖

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Going to Kit's apartment? Wait a minute! There's something that's being hiding by Kit from me said Forth inside of his heart. "Why are you looking for me instead of you're holding an apartment spare key?" This time Forth was really surprised. His head turned quickly toward to Kit that standing beside his left. What did Kit mean? Does that mean Ming lives in Kit's apartment? While he knew that Kit's apartment had only one bed.

Do they sleep in one bed? A moment later, Forth's body felt very weak. Is he too late? "I do hold the key, but I'm looking for you." Kit raised both eyebrows. "Looking for me? What do you need to find me for?" asked kit again. "I want you to accompany me to the department store," Ming answered immediately.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N; SO department store basically mean Mall or shopping complex in thai.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Hey, I'm not your Butler! Besides, you can go there alone? If you don't want to go alone, you can take your other office partner, to accompany you right?" Forth smiled thinly. Looks like Kit would prefer to be here with him instead of having to go with this man. "I got my salary today, and if you want to accompany me, I promise to buy you anything you want." Ming replied, "anything?" repeated Kit with the sparkling eyes.

Ming slightly shrink. "Eh... Of course, but not expensive things." Ming said to make Kit hesitate. His eyes narrowed down at Ming. "Why it so suddenly, is this your birthday today?" asked kit, "No. My birthday is still a long away." Ming replied succinctly "Then?" asked kit "I already touch you,  that i got my salary today, and I want to treat you, as i thank you for all your help," Ming replied delightedly.