Heartbeat 19

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

It's been a week since Ming left, also a week since Kit established a relationship with Forth. Ming never contacted Kit again. Kit also did not dare to contact Ming. Kits watch television late in the afternoon as usual. His favorite Korean film "Are you human too?" But for some reason he didn't even concentrate on television. He turned towards the sofa on his left side. That's where Ming lay down when he came with his suitcase on that day.

Kit shook his head trying to forget Ming from his mind. Not long, he heard his phone ring on the table. "Hello?" greet Kit after pressing the green button. "Hello, Kit? This is Phi. Papa called me yesterday and he said that he already transferred your pocket money for this month. Try checking your account later ok!." Pin said after the call was raised by Kit, but Kit even collapsed. "Why doesn't Papa just call me directly? Ah! not fair!" Kit said, "Don't be like that. Papa is busy now. So he only had time to call P'Pin.

But he said later he would promise to call you tonight. Now you better check your savings account first. "Answer Pin again," Yes, Phi. After this I will check. "Said Kit," OK then. See you later. Oh yeah, Say hi to Ming, " Pin said then immediately closed the conversation. Kit looked at his phone. His sister, wanted me to say hi to someone who didn't live in his apartment anymore. By the way, how's Ming now? Is he okay ?

Since Kit found out about Ming's feelings for him, his life was no longer calm. Especially after Ming left. Like something missing from his days. Although Forth has now entered his life, but there is still something missing. Soon, the apartment door opened suddenly. Forth appeared from behind the door carrying a brown shopping bag. "Kit, I have something for you!" exclaimed Forth immediately ran and sat to the left of Kit.

"What is that?" Forth raised his eyebrows several times. "Guess what," continued Forth, reaching into his shopping bag, "... eng-ing-eng !!!!" In Forth's hand there are now couple shirts and couple jacket. With the same style and design as he bought at that time with Ming. "This is your shirt, at that time, I just added a little at the name," Forth said while giving the two shirts and jackets to Kit.

The writing was added a little. Each plus an apostrophe and 'S'. So KIT'S and the other one is FORTH'S. "You use the FORTH'S, I use the KIT'S," said Forth again while taking a shirt and jacket that reads KIT'S. But instead of being happy, this makes Kit feel sad.

These shirts and jackets are shirts and jackets that were bought with Ming money. Actually what happened to him? Why did he keep thinking about Ming when he was with Forth? Ah! Indifferent! Now is not the time to think about things like that. "Um... Thank you. I'll use it on this afternoon. Ohh!! By the way, I want to go to the bank for a while. Check the shipment from Papa," Kit said with a slight smile. Maybe it doesn't even look like a smile at all. "Let me get along."

***

The hour in the office was at twelve o'clock. After this Ming wanted to go out for lunch, then back in an hour. His face now looks different. Looks cleaner without any longer thin-haired hair like before. He immediately cleaned the files on his desk. As soon as he got out of the office room, there were so many people sitting in the waiting room of customer service.

He just remembered that the ATM machine system in the city was in trouble three hours ago. Maybe in an hour or so, the ATM machine can be used again. He walked towards the exit with the usual steps, with several employees who greeted him warmly as usual, with a look as usual. Everything seems to work as usual. Little by little, he began to forget the days in Kit's apartment.

Very pleasant days. But it was very painful on the last day. Ming exhaled heavily. He shouldn't remember that. Soon he got into his car in the parking lot, turned it on and started running his car out of the bank area, to the nearest restaurant where he used to enjoy lunch. Alone. Ming is more alone now. His life is also quieter without Mowan. The road looks as usual. The usual distress. Just like before he knew Kit.

Kit again. Why did he remember that man again? Ming shook his head hard trying to get rid of his thoughts about Kit. When he passed the turn, suddenly a bike was ridden by two people, crossed and cut off the road, but it didn't seem fast enough, because the Ming car had already hit the rear of the bike before it was strong enough so that the bike slammed onto the sidewalk so that their helmets were released.

While Ming immediately braked his car and got out of the car to see the condition of the two motorcyclists. His chest trembled with concern. But he was surprised when he saw that the driver of the motorbike had a face type that he knew quite well, with a bandage on his nose that had not been opened, plus a new scratch on his right temple. Isn't that Forth? He approached the body of the person he was riding in who looked helpless and held his head. If it's Forth, that means that the ride is...

People start to surround them. Ming immediately approached from the other side, and his heart immediately filled with regret when he learned that it was a Kit. Stuck unconscious, with blood pouring from the back of his head. "We have to take him to the hospital now!" exclaimed Ming.

To be continued 🔔🔔🔔

A/N: Hey guys.. So what do you think about this chapter?. Hope you enjoyed reading this story and don't forget to vote, comments and share this story if you're enjoyed reading it 。^‿^。

Don't forget to follow my account too  😉😊😊

Thanks for reading