Heartbeat 17

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

A/N: Hey guys, there is an heartbroken/ broken heart on this chapter, i hope.. you didn't get mad at me because I'm the one who make this Plot. Enjoy  。^‿^。

Forth came out of the nurse's room with a nose that looked covered with bandages. It turned out that not only had his nose been injured, but also several other limbs such as his left shoulder and his knees with scars. Kit accompanied on his right side while holding Forth's right elbow. "Why do you get this way anyway ?!" Kit scolded as soon as they were outside the seemingly deserted clinic. The clinic was not far from Kit's apartment.

From a distance, it appeared that Ming was standing beside his car, turning his back on them both. He seems to be receiving a call from someone. "I fell off the motorcycle this morning when to your apartment, but you were not there." Forth replied that Kit was reminded of his disappointment. "I was at my sister's apartment." They stopped the steps and faced each other. "Have you really lied to me all this time?" Kit asked immediately, which made Forth look at Kit without blinking. "

"I've actually stopped everything since knowing you," answered Forth honestly. "Then why did you do that bad habit again last afternoon ?!" Kit asked in a high voice. "I'm frustrated!" countered Forth no less high. "Frustrated? What do you mean?"ask  Kit again, "I don't like you close to other guys! I know this is not true. I mean, I'm a guy and you're also a guy... but I really I love you From the very beginning we met, ever since we met, even I was willing to forsake my bad habits, just for you, so that I could stay close to you!.. I LOVE YOU KIT" Kit was struck by Forth's confession.

The guy who had been regarded as a friend, apparently even considered him more than just a friend. Kit's knees felt so limp that he fell down with a unbelievable look. Forth immediately helped him to stand up. "Are you okay?" asked Forth. But instead of answering, Kit instead looked at Forth hesitantly. He was confused as to how he would reply to Forth's statement. "Can you, at least, just give me a chance. I won't disappoint you. Trust me, Kit!" begged Forth in a pleasing tone.

Kit is still confused about his feelings so far. His heart sounded like he was hit by hundreds of wooden blocks. He feels comfortable with Forth. He always paid attention to the man in front of him. Vice versa. "I don't want to ruin our friendship," Kit said suddenly. "I don't want it either. What I want is only to develop our relationship to be more meaningful. And I hope we can continue to a more serious level." Kit swallowed. A more serious level? Does Forth intend to marry him? Kit looks down.

His cheeks immediately wet as soon as his tears came out suddenly. This is truly like a dream, one guy expressing a love to him directly, even daring to say about marriage. At the same time, Forth pulled Kit's chin and erased the tears with his thumb. "Please don't cry. If you really can't give me a chance at all, it's fine. The important thing is that you know that i love you is enough." Without saying a word, Kit immediately embraced Forth's neck while tiptoeing and kissing him. He held his heart to keep Forth's lips together even though the aroma of beer felt on his lips.

Forth had staggered backwards and slightly jumped. He was afraid that, this was only a dream. He was afraid that if he moved a small part of his body, then his dream would disappear. But Forth tried to convince himself and his heart then began to raise both his hands and embrace Kit's body, getting tighter and tighter, without releasing their kisses. Feeling like the world belongs only to both of them. Without them knowing, Ming was looking at them with a broken feeling, until the phone in his hand fell to the ground. He is late. Forth had taken a step ahead of himself. Ming closed his eyes, took his head slowly until he squatted down, He took the phone that had fallen, and make the lid with the battery were released.

On his face the phone's condition seemed to be better than the pain of his heart. Now what? What should he do? There is no point on being in Kit's apartment anymore. Does he have to go back to Mowan? Ming closed again. A few moments later, Kit and Forth were standing in front of Ming. "Ming? What are you doing?" asked Kit, who immediately made Ming look up. Clearly that Forth is holding Kit hand. But Ming tried to pretend that he didn't know anything. "This, my phone fell," he replied, showing the parts of his phone that were released. Kit nodded. "Speaking of fall, if you're tired, you can go home first. Tonight I want to take care of Forth in his house, fearing that he will hurt his other limbs after his nose." Forth pushed Kit's head. "Don't make it up. My nose is broken when I looking for you.

So indirectly, the person who hurt my body is you

So indirectly, the person who hurt my body is you. "Kit chuckled." Yes, sorry. Sorry. "Replied Kit," So, next time don't disappear as you like ever again.  What if something bad might happen to you? "Muttered Forth again. Kit just grinned. Ming felt uneasy. Kit wanted to stay at Forth's house? Could they both want to... No !! Ming was sure that Kit was not an easy person to invited to have a relationship on the bed. But Ming shouldn't let Kit and Forth alone. " Why not just go home tomorrow? It's  night already. You can sleep in Kit's apartment, "suggested Ming.

Forth pondered while tapping his chin with his index finger. "Hm, it's okay. What about you? Do you agree?" Kit asked Forth. "Yeah, sure. My body is a bit stiff from falling from the bike this afternoon. I was afraid that if on the road when we returned to my house, i might be lost control of the bike," Forth replied, rubbing the top of Kit's head gently.

To be continued  🔔🔔🔔

A/N: i know it hurt right to see Ming is the one who going to have a broken heart but please don't mad at me, the reason is.. did you still remember the fight competition between Forth and Ming on chapter 12 right? so, i post it on my Facebook, tweeters, snapchat and all. And the most voters is Team Forth, so Forth is the winner. Hope you enjoyed reading this story and don't forget to vote, comments and share this story if you're enjoyed reading it 。^‿^。

Thanks for reading