Heartbeat 16

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

It was almost an hour now, Ming and Kit searched for Forth. But they did not find that guy. The day is also night. They had been to Forth's house in several times and searched the places that Forth usually visited. Kit can't stopped thinking where did Forth been. Kit is so bad-minded. Forth is drunk. He should not have wandered around looking for Kit's whereabouts from the afternoon until now. How come if he fared almost the same as Ming. Lying on the street. "Forth such a stupid! You've made my day not in calm," Kit grumbled in a whisper.

Ming drove his car at medium speed while watching the street, who could find Forth. But Kit seemed to be holding his forehead. His head hurts and dizzy. Where else should he look for Forth? Already all the places he visited. Kit turned to look at Ming who was still faithful to help him find Forth. Though Ming must definitely work tomorrow. He glanced at his watch that showed nine o'clock at night. "Ming," called Kit. The one who is called only turns around for a moment then returns to focus with the wheel. "Hm?" Ming replied, "We just go home now." said the kit, Ming raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure?" "Yeah. Let's go home. Besides, you must work tomorrow." Ming smiled slightly.

Apparently Kit also paid attention to him. Although it may still be a little. "It's okay. I'm still not too sleepy. After all Forth haven't found yet." said Ming again, "It's useless if we look for him. We've looking for him everywhere. It's already night too." Ming lowered his car while looking at Kit who was staring out the window glass with a heavy expression. He felt sorry for the child. Carefully but surely, Ming grabbed Kit's right hand with his left hand, while still driving. Kit's hands were grasping, trying to claim him down.

 Kit's hands were grasping, trying to claim him down

Kit just turned to look at Ming without any words. Ming's chest pounded as his hand held on Kit's hand. A little nervous, but he tried to cover it. "Forth must be fine," Ming tried to calm Kit's down. "I hope you're right," Kit told his hand to be wrapped in a Ming stab.For a few seconds, Ming finally breathes. Kit did not try to avoid or mumble when he holds his hand. Now he can drive calmly.

The road to Kit's apartment looks a little deserted. Only a few vehicles are passing by. "Have you eaten?" Ming asked still holding Kit's hand. But Kit looked gloomy, staring out the car window. "Not yet."said Kit, "What if we have dinner outside? Let me treat you," Ming said with a smile, but Kit did not look at him in the slightest. "I'm not hungry. Now I just need a rest." Ming raised his eyebrows. "Why did not you say so? Ming said quickly pulling Kit's head to lean on his shoulder. But Kit tried to keep his head away. "What the hell are you doing? I don't want to!" Kit said "Do not flinch! Get a nap!" Ming exclaimed, finally getting Kit to surrender and rest his head on Ming's shoulder.

 "What the hell are you doing? I don't want to!" Kit said "Do not flinch! Get a nap!" Ming exclaimed, finally getting Kit to surrender and rest his head on Ming's shoulder

But instead of trying to sleep, Kit wrinkled his nose while closing his eyes tightly. His chest was pounding. While Ming seemed calm while driving the car with a steady. The smell of Ming deodorant pierced into his nose and made him more anxious and made him horny. It so embarrassing. Kit immediately pulled back his head. "I need to send a message to my friend first about college tomorrow," Kit said laying. But after he fumbled his pocket, he did not find his cell phone. He just remembered that his cell phone was in the room, being recharged. At the same time, Ming offers his cell phone. "Here, just use my cell phone, isn't your phone still in the room?" Kit winced.

He looked at the street which turned out to be close to his apartment. "No! There's no need. We're almost arrived." A few minutes later Ming car began to enter the road that led directly to the apartment. But from a distance, Kit could see the silhouette of a guy in front of the fence of his apartment building, standing next to a motorcycle. Getting closer and closer, Kit just realized that it was Forth. Forth seemed to see Ming's car stop perfect right in front of him. Kit immediately jumped out of the car and approached Forth with a wide step. He immediately struck Forth's body without direction. "You're stupid !! Where have you been?! I'm almost crazy looking for you everywhere! Don't you know I'm worried about you ?!" Kit shouted while striking his blows.

Ming got out of his car with a slight hesitation. It seemed that they were not in need of divorce. But a few moments later, Forth hugged Kit's body tightly, as tightly as he could. Kit immediately cried and hugged Forth back while occasionally beating Forth's chest, but not as strong as before. "I'm sorry, Kit, I'm sorry I did not mean to worry you I'm so stupid I'm such a fool!! hate me as much as you wanted!! I'm so damn pity you Kit, as long as you can forgive the fools I've done," Forth exclaimed hugging Kit's body even tighter.

Ming looked away, feeling sorry. He should have immediately separated them both. And now he had to watch the views that really made him unable to stand. Kit took off his embrace and gasped at the sight of Forth's puffy nose with a trace of blood. "Your nose !! Gosh !! Let's go to the clinic now!"

To be continued  🔔🔔🔔

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading this story and don't forget to vote, comments and share this story if you're enjoyed reading it 。^‿^。

Thanks for reading