Heartbeat 02

Exclusive video of Mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Krrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg !!!!!" Kit jumped off the couch when he heard the morning alarm from his cell phone in his trouser pocket. Immediately he turned off his alarm while staring at his cell phone's digital clock. 6.30am local time. He slept less than four hours. He still feels a great sleep. In his heart he regretted that last night had drunk too much coffee. With a little sigh, Kit again positioned his head on the arm of the sofa.

Not even a few minutes he closed his eyes, he immediately remembered the incident last night. The guy.... how is he? A little worried, Kit finally dashed her hope to sleep longer. He woke up from the couch, stretching all the muscles of his body and walking into the bedroom that was opening widely.

When he arrival there, he saw that the guy was still sleeping there, still in the same position when he laid him last night. Kit walked silently toward the edge of the bed. He watched the guy handsome face intently. He was a little surprised when he realized that on the guy face there are some scars that look blue.

Looks like he just got into a fight last night. Kit do not know how long he looked at the guy face. It seemed a long time until suddenly the man moved to stretch his body and open his eyes. with a shock face kit took a step back. The man looked bewildered when he saw the room until his eyes fell on Kit.

He got up to stand up from the bed with a limp yawn. "Where am I?" he asked as he scratched his head. "You're in my apartment right now. last night I found you lying on the side of the road. Because I'm bear, I brought you here," said Kit. He looked at the guy face closely.

His eyes are light brown. Very rarely if Thai people have eyeballs other than black. Moreover, his posture is tall and sturdy. In addition, on the chin and lower jaw appear to grow thin. Suddenly, the man takes his wallet to check the contents.

Kit got a little offended. "I'm not a bad person who will steal your money," Kit said somewhat irritably. "Hey, I just checked my wallet, what's wrong with that ?!" replied the guy did not want to lose. Because the more upset, finally Kit left his room with a wide step. There's no point to arguing. The guy immediately ran after Kit who was heading to the bathroom.

"Hey, wait!" Reluctantly, Kit turned around. "What else?" "Um.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you," the guy replied with a slight fake. "That's all right, forget it." "By the way, what's your name?" He asked, by giving a thin smile. "Kit panuwat, just call Kit." "Good name, Ming, Mingkwan Dechapanya, it's a pleasure to meet you." They shook hands briefly. "I have to go to campus in an hour, you can take a bath here, then go home, your family must be confused to find your whereabouts." Ming seemed indecisive as did not want to rush home. But when he wanted to talk again, Kit had entered the bathroom.

***

Kit was sweeping her room, when suddenly Ming came in wet and wearing only a towel wrapped around her waist. He folded his body with trembling shivers. Kit immediately pulled another towel from the closet and put it on Ming's body. "I'm sorry, I'm not usually taking a cold shower," said Ming.

"Get dressed right away, I've set up a rather loose set of clothes, but it might be right for you," Kit said, still sharply pointing to the clothes on the bed. Ming looked at Kit in silence as he explained some. Why this child so attentive to him? Do we know each other?, were family? i think not. Suddenly he recalled the problem last night, when he quarreled with his fiancée whom he had been dating for four years.