Heartbeat 04

Exclusive video of Mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

It was late in the afternoon. Kit was getting ready in her room, preparing all the equipment he needed for university. While Ming lay on the mattress looking at Kit who looked so calm without fear of missing something. "May I ask you something?" asked Ming. "Hm? What is it?" replied Kit as he picked out the book he was going to bring. "Do you always trust everyone so easily?" Kit stopped his body movements, trying to understand the words of Ming just now.

He turned to face Ming. " What do you mean?" Ming straightened his back and sat on the edge of the mattress. You just left me alone in your apartment, and we did not know each other before, you were not afraid I'd steal something in your apartment? " Hearing that, Kit laughed blandly. "Of course I'm scared. Are you thinking I've trusted you? You're wrong, you think I'm that stupid?" A moment later, Kit pulled out a plain brown leather wallet from the back pocket of his pants.

Ming shocked. That's his wallet. How can his wallet be at Kit? Oh, my God. Himself was less cautious. He did not even know that his wallet had been taken by Kit. "I'll keep carrying this while you're at my house. I'm not going to take you a dime, as long as you're good, but it seems like it's enough. You can go home now." Kit throws the wallet and Ming catches it quickly.

Kit put his books in his bag again. Ming looked at his wallet and mused. He seemed to have forgotten that he had to leave Kit's apartment. He must also be aware that he must work in the office. But if he does not work a day it's okay. Becoming a head of a banking company does not need to be in the office often and become a figure who likes to manage his subordinates. If he goes home, he will definitely meet Mowan. Or maybe she did not want him anymore and chose to be with him without caring. After all he lived alone in a house in an elite residential area. Maybe when he came home, only the housemaid would welcome him.

His car he also left in the office. If he wants to go home, he may have to take public transportation. But he seems to have to go home now. There was nothing else he could do in Kit's apartment. "All right, I ... I'm coming home now, thanks for your help last night." Looks like Ming did not want to leave Kit's apartment. But he also has no reason to stay longer here. "Just go out with me and Forth," Kit said. Ming just smiled wryly. A few minutes later the three of them were standing in front of Kit's apertemen building. Forth and Kit were perched on the bike, while Ming could only stare at them.

"All right then, I'm leaving now." Ming nodded once and smiled. "Be careful on the road.For you Forth, do not be too speeding." Forth nodded steadily, but Kit felt something strange from the recent Ming sentence. "You're careful too, take care of yourself," Kit said. Ming nodded. Kit still can not take his eyes off Ming. "You know? Every problem there is a way out, and I'm pretty sure you can handle it." For a moment, Ming's entire body warmed up.

This guy was worried about him. Those words ... must be because of yesterday's incident. Ming smiled energetically. Kit looks just plain, but it turns out he can behave like that. Suddenly, Ming approached the kit and hugged him tightly. The kit froze for a few seconds. His heart beat fast. "See you later," Ming said. Kit tries to move both hands and reply to Ming's embrace. He felt the hard backs and shoulders from behind the shirt. Like no fat at all. There is only muscle. The longer he embraced Ming the closer. Maybe it was the last time they met. After a while, they took the hug off.

Kit is so self-conscious. He smiled wincing as he scratched the nape of his neck that did not itch at all. While Ming put both hands into a pants pocket. Forth started turning on his bike. "See you later, Ming," Forth said as he started to advance his bike.

Ming could only raise his right hand over his head as he watched the Forth bike move away. Kit did not seem to turn. Though he longed to see Kit look back. Just once. But it seemed impossible because the Forth motor was out of sight after turning round the corner. Ming decided to walk down the sidewalk in the morning sunlight to the nearest stop with a slow pace.

Some of the women who passed by looked smiling slyly at Ming, trying to seduce him. But Ming did not care about them. Replying no smile. His office is not far from here. But if in walking with walking, may take a long time. Yes, it looks like he has to go to his office first to get the car before he goes home.

Thanks for reading

To be continued  🔔🔔🔔