Heartbeat 08

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Ming got out of the car and went to Kit who had got out from his car first. "Is it true that the food in this place is hygienic?" Ming asked as he looked at the dining area in front of him now, which for him is not worth at all to called a place to eat. Kit nods eagerly. He had thought that Ming's reaction must be like this. "I'm sure one hundred nine nine nine nine nine point nine nine percent sure.

Besides, I'm sure you've never tasted the delicious Pad Thai. "It was in front of a closed building material store, with two adjoining carts, one of which was Rice's, Noodles, Fried Godog. see the mistake of writing it. Is there have a Fried Godog? what the right is Hot dog not Godog.. HaHa While the other cart's writing Pad Thai auntie Phed. The name is quite controversial for Ming.

            📝ADDITIONAL NOTE📝
🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴

Pad Thai is a street food dish popular at Thailand and all over the world. 

An agreeably chaotic melange of rice, noodles, egg, tofu, shrimp, tamarind and vegetables garnished with crushed peanuts, Pad Thai allows every chef who makes it to add their own signature flourish and regional variation.

It's also scientifically proven to satisfy the taste buds: a dish salty, sweet, sour, bitter and spicy all at once.

The dish’s origins are uncertain – some believe it was introduced by Chinese traders during the heyday of the Ayutthaya Kingdom (1351-1767), others that it was imported from Vietnam as a relative of pho noodle soup. 

Its current popularity was born of necessity during the Second World War, when Thailand was suffering an acute rice shortage as national resources came under strain during the war in the Pacific.

In the absence of this cornerstone of the nation’s cuisine, the Thai government encouraged citizens to adopt rice noodles instead. They duly did so, adding cheap sources of protein to ensure a filling, nutritious meal to keep spirits high during a moment of international crisis. The result proved an instant classic. 

Here’s i give you my favourite recipe, taken from Rosa’s Thai Café: The Cookbook:

Ingredients :

Pad thai is made with soaked dried rice noodles, which are stir-fried with eggs and chopped firm tofu, and is flavored with tamarind pulp, fish sauce, dried shrimp, garlicor shallots, red chili pepper and palm sugarand served with lime wedges and often chopped roasted peanuts. It may contain other vegetables like bean sprouts, garlic chives, pickled radishes or turnips, and raw banana flowers. It may also contain fresh shrimp, crab, squid, chicken or other animal products. Many of the ingredients are provided on the side as condiments such as the red chili pepper, lime wedges, roasted peanuts, bean sprouts and other miscellaneous fresh vegetables. Vegetarian versions may substitute soy sauce for the fish sauce and omit the shrimp.