Heartbeat 10

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The SUV car arrived at a house that looked pretty good. This was the house of Forth's parents, before they finally moved to Chiang Mai a year ago for work. But Forth decided not to join his parents, and continued his studying in this metropolitan city.

 But Forth decided not to join his parents, and continued his studying in this metropolitan city

Kit goes down first, runs to the front door to press the doorbell. Ming walked reluctantly from behind. After ringing the bell for three times, the door of the house just opened. Forth emerged from behind the door with a pale white face, wearing only a long-faded red sweater, and long jeans with hollow knees. Forth hair is completely irregular. "How about your fever?" Kit asked as she approached Forth, watching Forth face closely and pressing his palm against Forth's forehead.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Kit frowned as he lowered his hand. "It's okay.. how? Your face is pale, and your body temperature is still hot like this, you say it's okay ?! Now rest in your room," Kit pushes Forth toward his room. Just a few steps, Kit paused, like he forgot something. He looked back. "Oh yes, Ming, come in and sit down." Ming nodded weakly while giving a thin smile.

***

Forth lay on the mattress while covering his body with a blanket up to his neck. Kit sits on the right edge of the mattress after putting a crackle bag containing with souvenir from the supermarket, which is mostly fruits. "Have you eaten?" ask Kit, Forth nodded lethargicly. "Already take the medicine?" This time Forth shook his head. "Why you didn't take your medicine ?!" Kit asked angrily. "It's just an ordinary fever," Forth replied.

"But how to get fast recovery if you don't want to take the medicine?" Kit grumbled as he tiptoed to his bag. He took out a blister of  “Paracetamol” fever medicine and opened it two and then took a glass of water that already on the table. "Come sit down!" Kit commands. "I don't want to take a medicine!" said Forth, "Why are you so stubborn anyway ?! You want to recover or not ?!" snapped Kit. "The medicine is bitter, I can not take medicine with water!" Kit just gasped. True, he forgot that Forth could not take the medicine with water. Then... "Try eating with a banana." Forth raised both eyebrows. "With a banana?" "Yeah, with a banana, not the skin of banana.. you idiot!!." said Kit will high his voice up.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N: in the case like this, if someone can't drink a medicine with a glass of water. You can also drinks it by mixed up with fruits like banana. but just in case like that situation up there. If you can drink your medicine with a glass of water are better and please do not drink the medicine with alcoholic drink... I know a lot of them doing that things, please a bag you to think twice about your healthy before doing such a stupid things like that.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨