Heartbeat Special

Will you marry me?
Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Will you marry me? Exclusive video of mingkit for you ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

A vast expanse of grassland. So green, with a large tree that looks shady. Bright orange sky. What an amazing sight. Kit ran towards the tree, the only tree that stood firm alone in the middle of this meadow. From a distance, it looks like the silhouette of someone standing under it. But it is not very clear, because he turned his back on the sun that was almost drowned in the west. Kit accelerates the steps. The person's face became clearer. Wear black suits and pants. Is that Ming? Kit accelerates again as hard as he can. Until after being close enough, he could confirm that it was really Ming, smiling towards him so charming.

His hands were put in his pants pocket. As soon as he arrived in front of Ming, Ming suddenly knelt in front of him and pulled out a white box and opened it. Kit shocked when he finds out that the contents are a pair of rings. He closed his mouth, feeling deeply moved. "Will you marry me?" Ming said in a very melodious voice in Kit's ear. Of course Kit immediately nodded eagerly. "Yeah! I will!" Ming immediately stood up and paired one of the rings on Kit's left hand ring. Likewise on the contrary, Kit does the same with Ming. Oh, my God! This is really like a dream.

Ming immediately kissed Kit's forehead with affection and then hugged him. Kit hugged Ming while leaning his head against his chest. "KIT!," someone called his name. Kit takes off his arms and looks up. "What is wrong?" Ming frowned. "Nothing." Kit confused. Who else if not Ming? Isn't there just a place in that place? "KIT!," call the voice again. Kit turned quickly to the source of the sound and found the figure of Forth standing not far from them, with a hateful look. Behind him, there were a lot of people circling the tree and surrounding them, also with the same gaze as Forth. Kit starts feeling scared. Before he could say anything, suddenly the ground that Kit and Ming stepped on began to shake and crack.

Kit felt something was not right. But it happen quickly, suddenly the land are collapsed. Ming and Kit fell inside. Kit shouted loudly, but Ming looked so calm and embraced Kit's body very tightly. The two of them went into a dark and deep hole, with their heads pointing down. It seems like it has no basis. Will they both die? Is this the time for them to die? His heart throbs like he wants to jump out. "I will always protect you. Even though I have to die even for you. Don't worry," whispered Ming in Kit's ear, making Kit's whole body as if given strength. Yes, he is ready to die now. During his time with Ming. He must be ready.

Kit closes its eyes tightly, trying to expel the fear of pain that will arise in a few moments, perhaps. Moments later, Kit's head hit hard. Duakk !! "Aw!" Kit shouted, who just woke up from his sleep after falling off the bed with his forehead landing first. He rubbed his forehead while swearing. He looked around the room. He is now in Ming's house. Because he still didn't believe, Kit patted his cheeks. "Phew!" Kit felt very relieved to realize that it was only a dream. Either it must be called a beautiful dream or a nightmare. The short wall clock needle still points to the six o'clock in the morning. Kit boomed out of the room to the dining room downstairs.