Heartbeat 13

KimCop cute moments💖😍💖
Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"I'm confused with you!" Ming said as soon as they got back from the Mall. "Why are you confused?" Kit asked, "Among all the things in the mall, you just want me to buy you a shirt and a jacket couple?" Kit glanced at the shopping bag in his lap. "This is not a T-shirt and a jacket couple. This is just two T-shirts and a painted jacket with the same motive. You did not come with me to see how to make it. And by the way, before we left to the mall you said that I shouldn't ask for an expensive things. So that why I just buy a t-shirt and jacket couple only.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N : here is the shirt and jacket couples that Kit buy 👇👇👇

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨A/N : here is the shirt and jacket couples that Kit buy 👇👇👇

T-shirts

The Jacket

The Jacket

The pictures is from the online shopping, that i buy those clothes to my girlfriend and i for the valentines day this year. Hehe.. she really love it, ohh btw i buy it at 11 Street. so if you don't know what 11 Street is, 11Street is a online shopping in thai. it similarly with eBay or Aliexpress, Amazon in Europe i guess. Guys i telling you, the shirt material was super nice, and seriously like an expensive material. The Price for both about 1,532.90 Bath or 46 dollar in USD.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Can you please drop me off at Forth's house. You can go home first. " said Kit suddenly, " To the Forth house? For what? "Asked Ming," To give one of these t-shirts and jackets to him. " Ming turned to look at Kit, who was opening and looking at his groceries, feeling very disappointed when he thought Kit would give one shirt and the jacket to him.