Heartbeat 18

Exclusive video of mingkit for you
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The night is getting late. All the lights in the apartment went out. But Kit can't sleep yet. One bed that had to be shared with Forth and Ming made it very uncomfortable. Moreover, he was in the middle. One more thing that made it difficult to sleep, was his position and Forth faced, with his head hiding in Forth's chest. It feels so comfortable that the drowsiness disappears instantly. He could smell Forth's scent that was no longer alcoholic, because Kit insisted on forcing Forth to take a warm bath before going to bed.

Now he was confused about how to sleep well. He looked up at Forth's face lying on his right side. The guy in front of him is now his lover. He fell asleep with an adorable facial expression, even though his nose was covered by a bandage. To the extent, Kit can't stand it. He pushed his body up slowly and kissed Forth's lips, then immediately returned to his original position. But without guessing, Forth instead put his right hand around Kit's neck and rubbed his hair. "Hurry up and sleep. Don't make me become aroused. I'm having a hard time holding it back," whispered Forth who turned out to be asleep.

Kit smiled shyly as he hugged Forth's waist. But a few minutes later, Kit suddenly felt that there was a hand from behind that suddenly circled around his waist. It's Ming's hand. Slowly, Kit moved Ming's hand behind his back. Is Ming always like that every time they sleep together all this time? Circle his hand around Kit's waist? The kit also did not know, because Ming every morning always woke up earlier than Kit.

Not long after, the kit suddenly stopped defecating, it could no longer be detained. Gosh! He immediately removed Forth's arm from his neck and ran to the bathroom next to the warehouse room and closed the door loudly. It didn't take long, five minutes later Kit had finished and put on his pants again. He got confused. Even though this afternoon he only had a little lunch at P'Pin's house and had not eaten dinner at all.

When he opened the bathroom door, unexpectedly, Ming went straight into the bathroom and closed it from the inside without giving Kit the chance to exit. As soon as Kit tried to break through to get out, Ming held him back. Kit gets a little scared. "What's the matter, Ming? I want to get out." said Kit, "I want to talk to you, Kit. Just two of us," answered Ming in a desperate tone. " we can talk Outside," Kit said, wanting to break through again, but Ming kept him. "I beg you, Kit. Just a moment," Ming wailed as he closed his palms together.

Kit looked at Ming who seemed to want to talk seriously. "All right. What do you want to talk about?" Ming looked down. His hands clenched, trying to gather the courage he had. He looked at Kit deeply. "I saw you and Forth kissing in front of the clinic." Kit was shock. Ming see it? he thought that Ming was on the phone with someone when they're kissed.

Kit pauses down. He can't dodge anymore. "Are you and Forth are dating now?" Ming asked. Kit can't answer. His lips are like covered with adhesive glue. "Do you love him? Is he better than me? Don't you want to know how I feel ?!" Ming's shout echoed in the bathroom, which immediately made Kit raise his head looking at Ming.

What do that mean by Ming's words? At the same time, Ming framed Kit's face with both hands and pulled it. Kit's breath caught when Ming's lips gently pressed against his lips. Quickly, Ming pushed Kit's body to the wall and continued to urge him. Kit, who was very scared, finally began to rebel. He pushed Ming's head away from his face and slapped Ming's face as hard as he could so he realized.

And right. Ming was shocked with wided-eyes while holding his left cheek with a surprised expression. "Sorry for my impudence," Ming said softly and then ran out to the room. Kit looked at his right hand who had just slapped Ming face. Has he done an a bad thing? Without thinking for to long, Kit pursued Ming to the bedroom. There was already Ming who was clad in his clothes into the suitcase. "Where are you going?" Kit asked stupidly.

"I want to go home. I have my own home. Besides, it seems like now, Mowan no longer chases me," he answered without looking at Kit at all. He packed his clothes quickly without tidying them first. "You... You can still go home tomorrow. It's late already." Kit said, "It's ok. Faster is better. Besides, my presence here doesn't seem to mean much," Ming replied sarcastically.

When he finished, he walked over to Kit, holding his hand up in front of him, with one of the other hands holding the handle of his suitcase. "What?" Kit asked, confused. Ming raised his eyebrows. He looked so calm after the incident in the bathroom just now. Did he just pretend to be calm? "My ID card. What else do I ask for you besides that?" Kit exhaled so hard. Like not wanting Ming to leave. Reluctantly he walked toward his study table and took the wallet.

Kit issued Ming's ID card and then handed it over to the owner while looking down, as he was not willing if Ming is leaving. Not long after, Forth woke up from his sleep. He was a little surprised to see Ming with his suitcase. "Why? Do you want to leave? Why not tomorrow?" Ming raised his shoulders briefly. "My maid wants to return to her hometown suddenly. So it seems like I have to go home now. I don't want my house to be empty," he replied with a fake smile. Forth scratched his head. What an unreasonable reason. It sounds like Ming is like a maid.

But how can he do, anyway it's Ming's decision. It's different with Kit which seems to turn into a quiet person. Feeling sorry for slapping Ming. But he was also unable to hold Ming to stay.

To be continued  🔔🔔🔔

A/N: Hey guys.. So what do you think about this chapter?. Hope you enjoyed reading this story and don't forget to vote, comments and share this story if you're enjoyed reading it 。^‿^。

Don't forget to follow my account too  😉😊😊

Thanks for reading