two

yoongi gathered all of his dancers in the dressing room. "alright, everyone, i have important news."

"we have a new dancer coming in." the room filled with gasps of surprise. "his name is hoseok, and he'll be joining you guys for as long as he wants, or i want."

a knock was heard on the door. "oh! that must be him." yoongi rushed to the door and greeted hoseok kindly. "everyone, this is hoseok." everyone waved.

"why don't you all introduce yourselves." "hi, my name is byun baekhyun." the first man said softly. "hello, i'm lee taemin." said a second man. "i'm jackson wang." "hi there my name is kim yugyeom." "uh, just call me bambam." "hyungwon. chae hyungwon." "i'm kim heechul." every person introduced themselves.

hoseok stood, a bit intimidated by how hot these men were. all of the different heights, all of the different but equally perfect faces, it made him nervous.

"hoseok, i'll show you to your locker. boys, go and get ready, we open soon." yoongi said sweetly.

hoseok just quietly followed behind his new boss, afraid to make eye contact with anyone in the room. he shuffled around while squeezing between people before he and yoongi eventually reached the locker he was to own. he learned the code and opened it.

"okay, i've got to get to my office. enjoy your time here. baekhyun!" yoongi called the slightly shorter man.

baekhyun smiled and approached quickly. "why don't you help hoseok out today? show him around the place, when you have free time, you could maybe teach him some of the dances we do here?" baekhyun just happily accepted and yoongi left.

"hi hoseok!" baekhyun said with a large smile. he seemed to be an absolute pro at smiling, as if he had a degree in it. not to mention is was contagious as hell.

when the time came, the dancers headed quickly into the backstage areas while some went on stage and some volunteered for privates. hoseok felt a bit awkward but baekhyun made him feel more comfortable quickly.

that is, until hoseok saw his boyfriend walk in.

baekhyun rushed him to the locker room as he noticed hoseok panicking. when they got back there, the older sat hoseok down and that's when the tears started.

hoseok tried to stop but he couldn't. he couldn't comprehend that his own boyfriend was going to strip clubs after kicking him out of the apartment.

oh, maybe i have some explaining to do.

you see, hoseok applied to the ballroom not because he wanted to try something new, but because his boyfriend kicked him out of the apartment just about every day and every night and it made hoseok feel like a fool.

hoseok needed to save up money to buy his own apartment. he would break up with his awful partner, but the man wouldn't let him.

life had been hell for hoseok.

so it was hard for him to see this happen. baekhyun understood once hoseok told his story.

whenever hoseok was kicked out, he'd have to either sleep in the hallway or outside somewhere. he was practically homeless, and he'd always wondered what his partner could be doing while he was away, maybe he'd been doing this all the time.

that boyfriend was confusing. he hated hoseok but made him stay with him then left him- it was weird.

baekhyun did his best to comfort hoseok, though he felt he was doing a terrible job. hoseok eventually calmed down, and went to the bathroom.

baekhyun was left alone in the locker room. he waited for hoseok just in case he needed him again. he heard the door open and he turned his head to see chanyeol. the contagious smile showed itself once again. "hey bacon." chanyeol laughed. "hey you idiot." "i was only kidding."

chanyeol sat next to baekhyun. "why are you back here?" "i was keeping hoseok company. his terrible boyfriend showed up and he got really anxious."

"where is he now?" "in the bathroom." "well, let's make the most of our alone time-"

chanyeol leaned in to kiss baekhyun's neck.

baekhyun quickly pushed him away. "save your horny, perverted ways for tonight." chanyeol smirked.

baekhyun couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "go to yoongi, he might need you." "alright, whatever you say. bye honey." he gave him a little peck on the cheek before he stood and left. baekhyun smiled to himself.

did you spot the got7 reference. also bAeKyEoL