eight

yoongi put chanyeol in charge as he wanted to spend the day with hoseok. they were together now, so they both knew some alone time was needed other than at night.

the older brought his boyfriend to this small cliff by the ocean. that place was so peaceful.

they sat next to each other on the edge and looked down at the water. hoseok leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder and they both smiled. yoongi turned his head to hoseok. "this is such a beautiful view." "mhm. the water is so blue." "no, i mean you. you're such a beautiful view." "shut up!" hoseok giggled.

"i mean, this view is nice. it's a beautiful sky." "it's a beautiful skyyy!" hoseok sang.

"i prefer exo." yoongi laughed. "got7 are just as talented as exo!" "you got me there." they smiled at the same time. "there is not a cloud~" yoongi continued.

"i don't need anything but you!" hoseok quoted the lyrics to his now boyfriend.

"let's go back to the car. it's getting hot, we should get frozen yogurt." yoongi stood up and picked up hoseok bridal style, carrying him happily to the car. they laughed as yoongi almost dropped him, but kept going.

when they got to the car, yoongi found he had four missed calls from chanyeol.

he called him again, waiting for a response. chanyeol finally answered.

"yoongi, come to the club right now. some sick piece of shit is harassing baekhyun in a private room and we can't get in. someone is dialing the police."

yoongi said a quick okay and hung up the phone. "it's baekhyun." he said to hoseok before they drove off.

time skip.

when they got to the ballroom, they found a group of police arresting an old man, all the dancers standing around a private room, and baekhyun sitting in chanyeol's lap, hugging him and crying.

yoongi knelt down by the two while hoseok talked to the other dancers. "is he okay?"

"well, he's got some bruises, and pain because... you know... and traumatized. but otherwise he's okay."

every time baekhyun sniffled in between his sobs, more guilt fell over yoongi. "i'm gonna make sure that fucker rots in jail. nobody, and i mean nobody, does that bullshit to my dancers."

"that's what i said. that fucker deserves death for doing this to my poor baby." chanyeol said, half to yoongi and half to baekhyun. and a little to himself.

yoongi patted baekhyun's back then stood up and explained what happened to hoseok.

when they turned around, chanyeol had stood up, with baekhyun still wrapping his arms and legs around his boyfriend. "i'm gonna take him home. is that okay?" "if you didn't take him home i'd order you to. go, have him get some rest and recover."

chanyeol thanked yoongi then carried his boyfriend out of the club.

"alright, everyone, back to your places. people are going to start showing up again." yoongi yelled.

everyone obeyed and left. "well, since chanyeol is gone, i guess we have to stay here." "okay." hoseok followed yoongi to his office.

"you can go up to my apartment. if you want me to come, i'll go tell the dancers where i'll be."

"please come with me! i don't wanna be alone."

agh another short chapter but i'm already working on chapter nine so whoop...

ITS A BEAUTIFUL SKKYYYYYYYYYOAAAAAAAY