four

"uh.. yoongi?" "yeah?" "where'll i sleep?" "with me."

hoseok just froze and stared into nothing. "unless you want to sleep on the couch-" "no, it's okay, that just... surprised me a little." yoongi walked to hoseok and cupped his face in his hands. "hoseok, tell me truthfully. have you had any bed to sleep in at all?" hoseok looked down guiltily. "not for at least two years."

yoongi's jaw dropped. "two whole years? with no bed?" "well, my boyfr- ex-boyfriend and i were together for about two years, and he's always kick me out."

"how much?" hoseok gulped. "every..." he paused. "every... n-night?" "you endured for two years?" "mhm."

hoseok got a surprise when yoongi hugged him tightly. "i'm sorry, that must've been hard." hoseok tried to prevent himself from blushing but the blood rushed to his face too fast for him to stop it.

"my bedroom is at the end of that hallway, go sit in there, i'm going to make us some hot chocolate." yoongi said, pointing at a hallway.

hoseok didn't know why he kept lying.

he'd dating that piece of shit for six fucking years.

not one day was spared for him.

and that was the first relationship he'd been in, so he didn't quite understand relationship yet. he thought that every relationship was like that.

he took yoongi's request more as a command that he needed to follow or else he'd be beaten up.

so he fearfully rushed to the room and sat on the bed. it took a little bit, but yoongi eventually came in with the two mugs. he handed one to hoseok. "drink well." he said before blowing on his own and sipping it with a spoon.

hoseok sipped his, forgetting it was hot. his lips retaliated and his head was drawn back.

"ow..." he muttered, as his tongue briefly burnt. "is it too hot? i'm sorry." hoseok took that innocent sorry as a serious sorry that would be broken by that action being done again and again and again. he was too used to it in the previous relationship.

"so, how was work today? was baekhyun good to you?" "yeah. i heard him talking to someone, is he dating?"

"oh definitely. he's been with my co-owner, park chanyeol, since like middle school or something. they go way back, they are really in love."

"what's their relationship like?" "well, they constantly flirt and act all lovey-dovey around each other, but they don't do much until the night. i hear the dancers talking about rumors that they have sex every night." yoongi giggled and stared at his mug. "really?"

"yeah. they have a strong relationship, i don't think they'll break up anytime soon- if they do at all."

hoseok just looked down at the spoon in his hot chocolate, then stealing a glance at yoongi while he wasn't looking.

"so, do you have any friends? damn, that sounded mean.. i mean, people you know other than your ex?" yoongi asked, immediately regretting it. "well, there's this one girl who i've known since preschool. her name is lee mina, she's been bisexual since i can remember and she has long dark hair. huge kpop fan." hoseok replied.

"didn't you tell her about you and your now ex? i bet she could've helped." "i did. she tried to help. but my ex was just too damn powerful." yoongi nodded.

they sat in silence for minutes as they finished their hot chocolates. then yoongi stood.

"i'll take your mug, i'm going to put them in the sink. why don't you lie down to sleep." yoongi said. hoseok nodded and handed the older his mug before lying down on the bed. he faced the wall and thought about yoongi. yoongi walked in not even a minute later and lied down. hoseok sat motionless and hoped for nothing to happen.

"you okay? you seem tense." dammit.

"y-yeah, it's just normally i-" "don't think about normally. this is different. you can face me- hell, cuddle me if you really want." hoseok froze.

how is this different? i'm still being told what to do. hoseok didn't realize he was interpreting yoongi wrong.

lee mina isn't based on anyone i know about btw. just a simple side character cause why the hell not lmao thanks for supporting