eleven

the days following their break up were hard.

yoongi was reminded of when he didn't know hoseok. his job was boring and lacked much emotion.

hoseok got to know what it was like to have nobody to turn to in terms of relationships, plus he was basically homeless and just used mina's extra room for now.

it was three days in and hoseok still cried hard about it. he wished that on that one night he'd said he loved yoongi back. but then, something didn't feel right. he didn't realize he should've said it sooner, he honestly thought if they were to break up, it would take a while.

-

baekhyun and chanyeol stood there, shocked at the words yoongi spoke. "m-me? take o-o-ownership?" chanyeol gulped. "yes. you'd be perfect for it. it's simple and easy, really. plus, maybe if i'm not as busy, hoseok might take me back."

he had a point. chanyeol took the biggest note of the last point yoongi made.

both he and baekhyun knew how much yoongi wanted hoseok back. and they assumed hoseok wanted yoongi back as well, since they were so in love before.

chanyeol turned to his boyfriend. "but what if it gets in the way of me and y-" "i'll be fine."

yoongi tried to smile but couldn't. he couldn't but he really enjoyed seeing baekhyun and chanyeol not being the super kinky couple they normally are and actually being cute and sweet to each other. plus their height difference was fucking adorable.

"are you sure?" "mhm. i understand how much this means to yoongi. if you really want, i'll be your co-owner." baekhyun smiled.

chanyeol turned back to yoongi.

"i'll do it."

" okay. i'll have my things out by-" "no, it's okay. you can stay in your built in apartment as long as you still pay for it." chanyeol explained.

"okay. and the deal is you'll get most of the pay, but i get some because i'm technically still the owner." chanyeol rolled his eyes and giggled.

-

later that night, hoseok got an unexpected call from yoongi. after some hesitation, he finally answered.

"before you say anything," yoongi started immediately. "i need you to know and understand that i am truly sorry for what i did, whether you forgive me or not."

  hoseok knew there was more than just a sorry.

"what's the real reason you called."

"i want you to take me back."

hoseok sighed. "yoongi-" "let me explain. so, i'm now practically sharing ownership of the club with chanyeol, and he's taking most of it, so i won't be as busy anymore. i'll have much more time to spend with you. and i'm still getting paid, just not a super crazy amount. i understand if you still don't think it'll work, i-"

"pick me up at mina's house."

ugh another fucking short chapter... damn i really need to be better about that. oh well