nine

this is my first time writing full smut. i've always either gotten only 1/3 of the way thru it and one time got 2/3 of the way thru it. i've read plenty of smut tho so eh. my friend is reading i know she won't judge but let's not talk about it lmao

yoongi and hoseok has been dating for two months now. there'd been occasional make-out sessions but they never got really far.

until one day, hoseok was in the shower.

yoongi knew that hoseok was ready. he asked him many times and hoseok said yes but for some reason, yoongi didn't feel ready. but today, he was feeling spontaneous. so, when hoseok was taking his shower, yoongi stripped himself and snuck into the bathroom.

he easily slipped by the curtains and took hoseok by surprise. "oh, yoon-"

yoongi cut him off and kissed him. hoseok loved it because it wasn't hurtful like his ex's kisses were. yoongi was loving and passionate.

he quickly kissed back. did he mind that he and yoongi's naked bodies were pressed together? absolutely not.

hoseok moves down to yoongi's neck, searching around for that one special spot. to his own pleasure, that spot was his entire neck.

marks were left scattered across yoongi, and hoseok moved down further and further. hoseok rubbed yoongi as he moved his lips down his stomach.

he reached the place. at this point, hoseok was on his knees, and yoongi was a moaning mess. with no hesitation whatsoever, hoseok took yoongi into his mouth. yoongi moaned louder but the sound of the shower water hitting the floor blocked out the moans.

when hoseok finished, he looked up and smirked at yoongi. yoongi pulled him back up and kissed him again.

while they kissed, yoongi stepped one foot out of the shower, reaching over and grabbing the lube on the counter. funny that he knew exactly where it was.

he turned hoseok around and pressed him up against the wall. he put some on his hands.

hoseok moaned a little in pain but mostly with pleasure as yoongi put in one finger. once that was fine he put in two, then moved to three. when he finished, he said to his boyfriend, "i'm guessing you've had sex before." "actually, no. it was just kissing." "well, today will be your first time."

hoseok smirked as he leaned his face against the white, soaked wall.

yoongi got himself and hoseok ready. "it's going to hurt at first. i'll go slow." hoseok nodded. yoongi very slowly slid in and hoseok groaned in pain. he softly went back and forth before the groans of pain turned to moans of pleasure. he went faster and faster.

"yoongi, i'm close-" hoseok groaned. "me too." yoongi responded.

time skip.

the couple was laying on the couch when hoseok climbed on top of yoongi. "earlier today was so nice." he said as he lied his head on yoongi's chest.

"did it hurt?" "it was the best pain i've ever felt." hoseok giggled. yoongi turned and looked at hoseok.

they just stared at each other while smiling. yoongi brushed hoseok's hair to the side. "hoseok." "hm?" "i love you." hoseok chuckled and nuzzled his nose up against yoongi's. "let's go to bed. i'm tired."

hoseok stood and put yoongi on his back, carrying the sleepy man to the bedroom.

they lied down tiredly, not caring that their arms and legs were tangled. hoseok reached to his phone and set an alarm, before placing it down and falling asleep.

yay smut whoop. how do y'all like this book so far?