Weak.

Millie's pov

I ran up to Maddie and hugged her, and she hugged back.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here??!!" I asked her, and she smiled.

"I convinced my parents to move me out here." Maddie said, and my mouth gaped.

"That must of taken a hell lot of convincing." I said, and she smiled and laughed.

"I just wanna be with my best friend again." She said, and I smiled.

"What about Jack?" I asked.

"Jack Grazer?" Finn asked, and I turned to him.

"No, Jack Kelly." I said, and he nodded.

"Sadie can we talk for a second?" Finn asked, and she nodded. He took her hand and ran out of the room, pulling her into ours. I turned back to Maddie and smiled.

"We only went on that one date, and it didn't work out. But how are you and Finn?" She asked, and we sat down on the bed.

"We are really good." I said, and she smiled.

"Thats good. Have you told your friends yet?" She asked, and I shook my head no.

"They are catching on though." I said, and she nodded.

I FaceTimed Maddie one night, and she knows that we are dating. She's happy for us.

"So you're friends with my roommate Sadie Sink?" She asked, and I smiled.

I told her the whole story of what happened, and she raised her eyebrows.

"So you and Finn never fucked?" She asked, and I hit her arm and she laughed.

"No, we didn't." I said.

"I'm surprised you haven't yet. Oh my god, he's so fucking hot." She said, and I hit her again.

"Maddie! He's my boyfriend!" I said, and she laughed.

"Definitely not my type though. I'm just saying, you're lucky. Super lucky." She said, and I smiled.

"What did Finn go with Sadie to talk about?" Maddie asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What did he go talk to her about?

"I have no idea." I said.

"She could be cuddling with your man again." Maddie said, and I smiled.

"She has a thing for Caleb now." I said, and she smiled.

"Ohhh." She said, and I laughed.

"I'm so happy you're here." I said, and she smiled.

"Me too. Wanna go get Sadie and Finn?" She asked, and I nodded.

We walked out of their room into my room, and I heard the Mario kart theme song playing.

We walked over to see them playing Mario Kart, and I laughed, and sat next to Finn. Maddie was in the kitchen finding something to eat.

"Sadie and Finns eyes were both fixed on the screen, so I put my hand on Finns leg and squeezed it, and he gasped.

"M-Millie I'm gonna lose to Sadie if you-

I did it again and he gasped again, and I laughed.

"Stop trying to make me look over there, I'm GOING to win!!" Sadie yelled, and I laughed. She was sitting on the ground, so we were behind her.

I got up and sat behind Finn on the very top of the couch, and put my legs on both sides of him. I played with his hair, and he was letting out frustrated groans.