3:30 a.m.

Don't kill me children I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I just didn't know what to update. And SPOILER ALERT I'm writing another Fillie book at the moment. :)

You're gonna be pissed at me for this chapter, hehe.

Have fun.

Millie's pov

Maddie and I woke up to the sound of the door being shut. We slept in the living room.

I heard Finn humming a song, and then I heard him open up a computer. He doesn't even know we're here.

I heard the FaceTime ring, when you're getting a call.

"Hey Jack!" He said, and I smiled. Maddie sat up with me, and we both put a finger to our mouth, telling each other to stay quiet.

"Hey dude." Jack said. This isn't Jack Kelly, it's Jack Grazer.

"Why'd you call?" Finn asked, and I smiled.

"Just wanted to see what you were doing. And how you and Millie are doing." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I didn't know he told Jack about us.

"I'm good. Millie and I are amazing. Like seriously, she's the best ever. She's so sweet, and nice, and I love her laugh, and everything else she does. I love her so much." He said, and Maddie gave me an 'awe' face.

"Have you guys done the dirty yet?" Jack asked, and we silently laughed.

"No. We were going to, but there was a situation we had to deal with." Finn said.

"Oh. How are you handing that?" Jack asked, and I smiled.

"Dude, she makes me horny all the time. It's terrible." Finn said, laughing. Maddie hit my arm, and we both silently laughed.

"Must be." Jack said, and they both laughed.

"Where is she anyway?" Jack asked.

"I think she's at Maddie's." Finn said, and I smiled. I got up and so did Maddie, and we ran into the main room, and we ran to Finns bed.

"Hey Finn!!" I said, laying my head on his lap, Maddie sitting on the other side of him.

"Fuck," He said, and Maddie and I both laughed.

"Wait, they were in your dorm room?" Jack asked, and laughed.

I sat up and looked into the computer screen.

"Hey Jack." I said, and he smiled and waved to me.

"Hey." He said, and I looked to Finn, and his face was red. I connected our lips, and then pulled away.

"I've heard that I make you horny, like, all the time." I said, and both Maddie and Jack started laughing.

"Shut up Millie." Finn said, and I smiled, and looked back at the computer.

"Well, I'll leave you to talk to Jack, Maddie and I are going to the living room." I said, and Finn grabbed my hand, and laced our fingers together. I looked down at them, then looked at him, and he smiled. So did I.

"Stop being cute." Maddie said, and we turned to her and laughed.

"What happened? Wait, what happened!!! Someone tell me!!" Jack yelled, and I just laughed, and walked back into the living room with Maddie.

-

"So you want me to come over and watch IT?" I asked, on the phone, with Brady.

"Yeah. You finished it, so why not?" He asked, and I smiled.