News.

I KNOW. I haven't published in 2 and a half weeks. I had a very bad case of writers block. I'm back and better than ever.

Only 3 chapters left, soak it all in while you can.

Millie's pov

I woke up with my head pounding, and I heard a bunch of people groan. I felt Finns grip around me tighten, and I opened my eyes to see if anyone was up.

Everyone was just staring to get up, so I got out of Finns arms, sitting up. My phone was ringing. I looked over and grabbed it, answering the call, from my mom.

"Hey Millie." She said.

"Hey. Why'd you call?" I asked.

"We scheduled your flight, it's early Friday morning." She said, and my eyes widened.

"It's Tuesday." I said.

"Yeah, but I thought the sooner the better. I have to go, bye sweetie!" She said, and hung up the phone.

Oh my god.

-

I got back to our dorm, and locked myself in the bathroom, and sat against the door, and started crying.

"Millie why are you crying?" I heard Finn ask, knocking on the door.

I wiped some of the tears from my cheek.

"I can't tell you like this Finn." I said, trying to stop my loud crying.

"Oh my god are you pregnant?" He asked.

"No Finn." I said, and I heard him say 'oh'.

"Then what is it?" He asked softly, and I took a deep breath and got up and opened the door.

I took him over to my bed, and he sat down across from me.

"You're going to hate me for this," I said, and started crying again. I can't help it.

"Millie, I'd never hate you." Finn said, and I nodded. I looked into his eyes, and they looked concerned and nervous.

"My mom called me yesterday. She-she told me that I didn't need to stay here anymore, and she's booked a flight home." I said, and Finn sat there, response less.

"I leave Friday morning. I don't know what to do, Finn. I don't want to leave you, and I don't want to leave all of my friends. Maddie has to go back, too." I said, and I saw that there were tears welling up in his eyes, and he blinked, then trailing down his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" He asked.

"You were so happy. I didn't want to ruin your day. And I just wanted to have one more normal day with you." I said, and he ran his hands through his hair, hanging his head.

"What's gonna happen to us?" He asked, his voice breaking when he said it. I tried to hold them back, but more tears just kept escaping.

"I don't know, Finn. But we both know that we can't do long distance from Canada to England." I said, and he nodded.

"Are you saying that we need to break up?" He asked, and I looked at him.

"Not now. But I think we are going to have to." I said, and he wiped his tears, and he hugged me. I felt his body shake, then I heard the crying.

"Millie, I don't want you to leave." He said, barely getting it out from his loud crying.

"I don't want to either." I said, crying.

I don't know what to do. Finn is the love of my fucking life, I have the best friends ever here, and I can't imagine leaving any of them.

-