Chapter 1 - Getting to know one another

Belle was studying the library in which the beast had gifted her. She picked up a book and went back to the courtroom of the castle where the servants were.

'' Hello dear, looks like your making good use of the master's library. " Mrs. Potts spoke

'' Well the village priest only had a few books and I was really happy when your master gave me the library. "

''Wouldn't want you being bored and locked in that room. " Cogsworth says.

'' Thank you, I hope the beast and I could get along more, which I guess we already started doing. "

'' Well you did save his life. " says Lumiere.

'' What are you all doing , " says the beast. Everyone looked at him and there was an awkward moment of silence. Belle, however encourages him to join their conversation.

'' How you been poppet? " asked Mrs. Potts. The beast looked at her in shock. It's been a while since she called him that.

'' I'm fine , wasn't sure you all would want me here, seeing as I am a monster and all. " beast said. He thought he wasn't welcomed around them anymore.

'' Your not the worst person I met, " Belle said trying to make him feel better. Hopefully. '' His
name's Gaston ,everyone thinks he is so amazing because he is a war hero and what not but all he thinks about is himself. He even proposed to me so many times, he doesn't understand no means no. " Everyone looked at her in astonishment.

'' Why don't we play a game? " says Belle. Everyone agrees in unison. '' Okay, here is how it goes we spin this pen and whoever it lands on has to reveal something about themselves. Here, I'll go first, I like adventure."

Cogsworth was the second one to spin, '' I like stamp collections, Christmas pudding, crossword puzzles, chequers.... Hm, oh right I like my job, some peace and quiet and all of you wonderful people. " They gazed at him in awe, he remains quiet till his next turn.

'' Okay, my turn now, " Lumiere spoke, '' I like magic,food , music puppet shows , I'm afraid of spiders, allergic to dusts and I looooovvveee my Plumette. "

'' Aww, Mon amour I love you too, I also like music, dancing, fashion, strawberries and pastries. " plumette revealed

It was then Mrs. Potts who spoke '' Well I love all of you and tea and my Chip. "

'' Well I like to read just like Belle, not Romeo and Juliet though, I like many things u all called out, I hate spiders and I love horse rides. "

After the game was played, everyone was very happy that they communicated with one another.