Chapter 15 - Breaking Rules

Gaston breaks into the castle at night. He didn't care if he got caught . He didn't care what Adam and Belle had to say, and he didn't care if he was put into the tower cell. He was heading to the kitchen when he saw Maurice having tea.

"Hello Maurice, what are you doing up ?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I came for some tea. "

"Well I came for something that's more valuable than tea. "

Few minutes later Belle enters the kitchen in search of a midnight snack.

"Hello Papa, what -" Belle sees Gaston standing there.

"Hello Belle ,I am going to take you back to my place and we'll get married. "

"Never, what don't you understand by no means no. You're possibly the most insane person ever. "

"Why thank you "

"That wasn't a compliment, guards, take him to the cell. "

Gaston is ordered to spend time in the cell until he apologizes. Lefou visits him in the morning. He clicks his tongue in disappointment.

"Why am I not surprised ? you were promised to be put in the tower cell if you tried anything and you committed the most offensive crime, you pestered a royal. Don't you read the rules at all ?Now, if you excuse me, there's a banquet I need to help prepare for. "

Gaston is starting to find it harder to earn admiration that he wanted . He was handed a cheese sandwich and a glass of water. He wasn't pleased. Then Plumette came dusting through the tower and saw Gaston.

"Did you hurt someone ? , oh right, you tried to threaten Belle. So I guess you get to live in the castle cell. "

"You must be single right, why don't you marry me ?"

"I'm already taken and I will never marry you Gaston."

"Hey " Adam interrupted them.
"Is he harassing you? " he asks Plumette

"Yes "she responded

"You never learn don't you? you harass Belle and now you try to harass Plumette, who else is on your list? "

"Mark my words, I will have Belle" he said as Adam and Plumette walks away. The enchantress then walks in.

"I'm more welcomed here than you are "

"You need to expand my time "

"No, you can't always get what you want. Work with what you have. "

Agathe disappears before his eyes. He stays there is the cold dark and damp cell for no one will forgive him.