Chapter 1:Getting to know them

(A/N:If you saw this---> y/n it means your name.From the start of this story to the end,imagine that all of the characters are speaking in korean,arasso?Also you are also Lee Soo Man's niece...Thanks)

Your PoV:

I woke up early because im excited for my job.I know that many fans were wish to be exo's stylist or assistant right?But im also a part of SM staffs.How lucky i am to be.

I walk straight to the bathroom and take a bath.When im done i wear my denim short,pink 3/4 shirt and my black cute shoe.I put some bb cream and a lip gloss then ready to go.

Btw,i have my own house at seoul and i have 2 unnies (nanny) who helps or stay with me with this big house.My mom was a half american/korean and my dad was a korean. (Just pretend) .Okay,i walked down and grab my car key and my bag.I bid goodbye to my nanny/unnie and went straight to SM Entertainment.

Sehun's PoV:

"I wonder who's our new stylist"i tought.We were just waiting on the practice room because today we will meet our new stylist because our prevoius stylist resigned because she will get married and transfer in America.It's sad right because we were close with that noona.

"Sehun ah,lets buy bubble tea first before the new stylist arrive."Suho hyung said.

"Arasso hyung!Kaja!"i said happily.Then we went downstairs and i saw i girl who was gorgeous and she's kindda like a fashionista.

"Yah sehun!"hyung nudge at me then i nod and went inside the car.

Your PoV:

Yey i finally arrived at SM Ent. im really happy and excited to meet sm artists and staffs.

I went inside and headed to the assistant table and ask where uncle's room was.

I went upstairs as i proceed to uncle's room.I knocked and went inside.

"Y/n!How are you?"he said as we hug each other.

"Im fine uncle.Btw,where is sunny unnie?"i asked cause she is my cousin.My dad and uncle was sibling/brother.My dad is the maknae in their family.

"Sunkyu?She's in japan.Well,you better meet my boys now.They are waiting at the practice room."he said as i smile.I nodded and hug him once again and proceed to the practice.

(After a minute)

I arrived at the practice room.I saw my bias (D.O.) in EXO with baekhyun who was sitting on the floor while looking at his phone.I knock and went inside.

"Oh y/n youre here.Come here,introduce yourself."jin oppa said and smile at him,its exo's manager (I exactly dont know the name of their manager).

"Annyeonghseyo im y/n and i will be your new stylist.I hope you'll be good on me."i said as i bow while smiling.I finally saw the whole EXO.

"Ne,ne, annyeongha---"baekhyun said but he was cut off when someone slightly hit his head.

"Yah you have taeyeon noona!"chen said jokingly.

"Really?You're dating unnie?Its really true."i asked smiling because i was close with the whole artist here except exo because its my first time to meet them.

"Ne,annyeonghaseyo im Baek-"i cutted him off.

"Baekhyun right?Well take care of our unnie okay and dont hurt her."i said and he nod.

The EXO-m members were done introducing one by one and now the EXO-k

"Chanyeollie imnida"he said while smiling widely.Wow he's super tall like kris.

"Annyeonghaseyo jeonun D.O imnida"he said as i didn't know that i smile and they notice me so they laugh a little.

"Well sorry for smiling brightly for D.O. because he's my bias and second is Sehun.Wait where's sehun?"i asked as i looked around.

"Went to buy bubble tea."lay said and i nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo dancing machine,Kai imnida"he said formally.

"Wow you're really handsome in person"i said and he bow.Well all of them were handsome and the most stunning is Sehun,Kai,luhan,and of course D.O :P.

Luhan's PoV:

Wow she's really beautiful.I want to know her more but its not that i like her i just want to get close to her and see what will happen on our relationship.

"Hyung your staring at her too much"kai nudged at me and i just smile at him.

"I hope i met them no--"she was cutted when the door open.

Sehun's PoV:

We proceed to the practice room after buying the bubble tea.

"Hyu--"i was cutted when all of them were staring at me while smiling and I notice that i saw the girl from outside.

"Hyung this is our new stylist"baekhyun hyung said to suho hyung as suho hyung introduce himself.

"Yah sehun!"they shouted at me because i was froze when i saw her.

"Ah ne,annyeonghaseyo Exo's maknae Sehun imnida"i said as i bow.She smiled at me and bow.

Your PoV:

They all done with introducing theirselves.

"Okay so i know now all of you guys and i hope you will be good to me so that i will also be good to you,arasso?"i said while smiling.

"Wait i still didn't know your age"i added.Suho stand up as he volunteer to tell the ages of the group.

"Im suho 24 years old and also lay.Xiumin hyung,Luhan,and kris are 25.Baekhyun,chen and chanyeol are 23 years old.D.O and tao are 22 and the two maknaes are 21."suho said as i just nodded at him.

(Its in korean age,right?)

"I have the same age as Baekhyun,Chen and Chanyeol.For the four maknaes you can call me noona."i said.

4 hours had passed.....

Im going home now.Its really nice to meet them because they are so good to me.I was about to ride on my car when someone call me.

"Y/n!"i looked back and saw Luhan.

"Waeyo?"i asked formally because he was older than me.

"Can we get your number?"he asked then i smile.

"Ofcourse."i said and i type my number on his phone.Then we bid goodbyes.

When i arrived i drifted to sleep and tomorrow is my start of my job.