Chapter 21:Sudden

(A/N:Exo members will appear here and some will have a PoV.)

Your PoV:

I woke up and remember the news last night.I check my phone and there's 55 messages.

'Dont be afraid were here.'

'Fighting y/n.'

'Dont worry Luhan will protect you'

'Were always here.'

'Will be here my daughter'

'I'll protect you,oppa's here'

Some were also like that.I smiled at the messages because it give me strength to face the fans.I've already decide that we should tell them the truth.I wear my clothes as i finsih taking a bath.I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.When im done,i bid goodbyes and drove off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When i arrive i saw fans outside maybe waiting for,Exo?I let out a heavy sigh to control my nervous.When im finally ready to go out i lock the door and i walk straight to the door.

"Omo,is that the girl that Luhan oppa dating?"the fan said and i hurriedly went inside.They might hurt me.I greet staffs and went to my room.I sat down and lay my head in my table with my arms.

'Eottokhae?What should i do now.Fans were starting to know that im the girl that was Luhan dating.' i thought then there was a knock on my door.

"Y/n ssi?Uhm Soo Man seonsangnim need to talk to you."she said.

"Arasso,i'll just go there by myself,thank you."i said as i stand up.

"Ne."she said and bow.I went outside and walk to uncle's room.As i was walking i bump into someone that making me sit on the floor.

"Mianhae."that's a man voice.I look up and saw Jonghyun oppa of SHINee.

"Its alright."i smile at him.

"Ow,fighting"he said and we bow at each other.When i arrive i saw my uncle looking at me with worried eyes.

"Y/n ah,its time to reveal."he said and i nod as i look down.

"Tomorrow,Luhan will tell the truth in a radio show."he added then i look up.

"Im hoping that his fans wont get mad at me."i said.

"Its alright.Always think that were always there right beside you."he said.I stand up and went to him to hug him.

"Thank you uncle."i said.

When were done talking,luhan message me that after my work i'll go to the practice room.I went straight to practice room.I went inside and saw nobody.I close the door and went inside.

'Where are they?' i asked myself.

I walked around and saw a boy lying on the couch with a jacket on his face.I went near him and take off the jacket from his face.When i take it off,i saw Luhan.He's sleeping peacefully.I smile as i sat in the remaining space.He moved as i caress his hair.

Luhan's PoV:

I was sleeping deeply when someone touch my hair.I move and slightly open my eyes.As i clearly see the view,i saw the most beautiful face in the world.I sat up and smiled at her.