Chapter 14:Im here to protect you

Luhan's PoV:

Today we have a fan meet event at Incheon.Im happy because y/n was there but we can't get close to each other because of fans.

"Sehunnie,ireona"i said as i wake up sehun.

"Hyung 5 more minutes."he said.

"Yah,you told me earlier that 5 minutes,5 minutes and you still didn't woke up."i said.

"Aissh hyung,arasso"he said and stand up and went straight to the bathroom.I scratch my head because of that maknae.Sometimes he's cute,sometimes he's handsome,sexy,but when he's in a bad mood he becomes an evil maknae.

I went out to our room and check the others if they already woke up.Some are finish and some are in the bathroom.I went downstairs and saw D.O and Lay cooking a breakfast.I greet them and when im done greeting them i went to the living room.I was about to sit when the door bell rang.I open it and i was hug by a beautiful girl,y/n.

"Goodmorning."she said as she hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Aigoo"we look back and saw sehun while wiping his hair with the towel and he's only wearing a short.

"Sehun ah,aren't you embarass that your noona is here and you are just wearing a short."i said as we went iniside and i put my hand on y/n 's eyes so she wont see Sehun's abs.

"Yah,sehun would you mind if i pick on what you will wear?"she asked and take off my hands on her eyes.

'This girl,she always care for the maknae' i thought.

"Arasso noona"he said and went upstairs.Y/n also follow him upstairs.I think for a seconds and i decided to just follow them also.I open the door and y/n was picking his clothes.I sat on Sehun's bed and i was just there looking at them.

Your PoV:

We went to Sehun's room to pick out a clothes.I scan his closet.I saw a baston jeans.I choose the black t-shirt and i pair it with black leather jacket.

"Try this"i said as i gave him the clothes.I walk to the bed and sat beside Luhan.When he went out to the bathroom,i stand up and fix it.I look at it for awhile then there is something missing.

"Where's your shoes?"i asked and he point at the shoe rack.I went to pick a shoe.I pike the black with red color shoe.He try it on and i put a cap on his head.

'Sehun was good looking' i thought.

"Its fine with you.?"i asked.

"Ne noona gomawo."he said and check himself at the mirror.

I went back to Luhan and drag him outside the room.

"What?Do you want me also to dress you up?"i asked luhan.

"Ne,kaja"he said and held my hand and lead me to his room.I went to his closet.While picking his clothes to wear.I saw Luhan looking at me.

"Wae?"i asked then he just smile.I went back again on picking then i saw a sweater with an artistic design.I also pick a jeans.He went to the bathroom and wear it.I scan his room for the mean time then i saw a picture frame on the bed side table.I get it and the picture was me and him.When we were at the ferris wheel.I smile at it then Luhan went out of the bathroom and went beside me.

"How was it?"he asked.

"Stand up"i said as i pull his arm up.I fix the sweater while seating.I pull the side of the sweater up,below his elbow.I stand up and fix his hair.When im done i caught him staring down at me and i stare back also at him.My arms was on his neck while his hands were on my waist.