Chapter 32:Kris

No one's PoV:

Week had passed...

Y/n and Luhan were on a good terms now.Then Ezikiel already apoligized to them.He apologized he already decided that y/n doesn't love him.

Flashbacks...

Y/n is in the gym.She was working out to keep her body fit.She was in the treadmill when the machine stops.She look beside her and saw Ezikiel standing there.
"W-what a-are you doing?"she asked.
Ezikiel didn't say anything he just fell on his knees while his head were looking down.
"Y/n..."he said then y/n was surprised to see Ezikiel with tears.
"I-im sorry.Im sorry for hurting you.For hurting your Luhan.Please forgive me."he said while holding her hand.Y/n is thankful that they were in a private room.
Y/n was about to say something when the door opened.She look at the door and saw Luhan.
"What are you doing here?"Luhan asked.Ezikiel stand up and went to Luhan.
"Luhan im sorry for ruining your relationship.You know i love y/n but im willing to let go y/n."he said.
"Why are you apologizing to me.Go apologize to her."Luhan said.
"Ezikiel.....its fine now."y/n said as she went beside Luhan.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
The three eat the food that Luhan brought.
"Why did you apologized so suddenly?"Luhan asked.
"Ahhh..Im going to be a father" Ezikiel said.
"Mwo!?"the two said.    
"Yes,my girlfriend is preagnant and Im the father.I apologized to you because she told me that if i didn't forget you she will kill herself and our baby."he said.
"Jinjja?Well,congrats."y/n saismd with a smile.
"Thank you...Ahh i have to go i think she was looking for me now.Thank you for forgiving me."he said.
"Ne,annyeong."the two said and they were left alone.       

Flashbacks end...

Y/n is in EXO's dorm.She was waiting for Luhan.

"Noona annyeong."Sehun said as he sit beside her.

"Hi."she said with a smile.

"Are you with hyung?"sehun asked and y/n nod.

"Where are you going?"he asked.

"COEX mall,want to buy something?My treat."she said with a smile.

"Jinjja?"he asked smiling widely.

"Ne,what do you want?"she asked.

"Just bubble tea."he said.

"Arasso."she said.

After that Luhan went down.They bid goodbye to Sehun and the others.They hop on Luhan's car and they drove off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while they arrived at COEX mall.Ofcourse no one noticed them because they were wearing shades and cap.They went inside hand in hand.

They went to the COEX aquarium.They saw different kinds of fish.And,they also take pictures.

They went to go window shopping.Y/n were just looking for a gifts she want to give for her friends,especially SM artists.Then y/n saw a big doll wolf.She went there and touched it.She looked at it for a seconds.Then....

"Gwenchana?"Luhan asked as he went beside her.

"Ahh ne."she said and gave Luhan a half smile.

"Want to buy this?"he asked.

"Aniyo,i just remembere someone.Kaja"she said and take Luhan's arm.

While they were walking,Luhan was just looking at y/n.He feels that there is something wrong.

"You remember Kris right?"he asked.

"W-what?Ahh a little bit."she said.

"Want to talk to him?"he asked.

"If he will answer."she said as they sit on the bench.

"Arasso."Luhan said.

Calling Kris....

'Sorry but the number you have dialled is not yet in service'

2nd call

'Sorry but the number you have dialled is not yet in servive'

3rd call

'Sorry but the number you have dialled is not yet in servive'

4th call,5th 6th call

There's still no answer.

"Maybe he has a new number."she said.

"Its alright.Im here."he said and y/n hug him.

"I just miss the whole EXO.The whole EXO that i used to style.EXO that i scold when they are not in their costumes and they were the next performers."she said still hugging each others.

"I know."he said comforting her.

"Let's go now.I need to buy bubble tea for hunnie."she said standing up.

"Arasso."he said and they went to the bubble tea store.

.

.

.

.

.
At the dorm...

"Gomawo noona"they said as y/n bought a bubble tea not just for Sehun but for the whole EXO.

(A/N:Hi sorry for the boring chapter.Btw,COEX Mall is the largest underground shopping mall in Asia.I'll try a better chapter.)