Chapter 20:Turbulent Day

Your PoV:

I woke up with a smile on my face.I stand up and fix my bed then walk to my bathroom.I was remembering what happen last night when i bumped into the bathroom door.

"Ouch"i said and rubbed my forehead.I open the door and take a bath.

When im done i went to my closet and look for what to wear.Im going to wear my black jeans,white long sleeves and roll up the sleeves up to my elbows.Then i wear my white sandal that pair ups my long sleeve.When im done i went downstairs and greet my unnies.We ate together and helo them to clean.

I said goobyes and went out of my house and drove off.I set my mp3 and play the song 'Mamacita' by Super Junior oppas.I was about to go to a drive thru of starbucks when the traffic comes and im in the middle of the traffic and i was going to late.I think its not my day today.

'Oh my god.' i thought.

When it turn to green light.I speed of because i was now going to late.When i arrived there are many fans outside.I beep once and open my window to say sorry for the loud horn.I off the engine and went inside.I greet the staffs and proceed to my office room.I twist the door but its lock.I search for my bag and i forgot it inside my car.I only bring my phone and my car key.

'Why is my day so unlucky?' i thought.I hurriedly went downstairs to my car and unlock it and get my bag and ride to the elavator.I unlock the door and went inside and take a rest first.

After recharging.I open my computer and start on working.I open the files that contain SM idols schedule for September.It was still incomplete.I only need to finish Exo's schedule and SHINee's schedule.

While working there was a knock in my door.

"Come in"i said while typing.

"Coffee for Ms.Y/n"i look up and saw hyerin unnie.She's one of the staffs here at SM.

"Thank you,but who gave me this?"i said.

"You'll know."she said smiling then wave a goodbye at me.I took the starbucks coffee and saw a sticky note at the back.

'Good morning beautiful.Start your day with a smile.I love you :D ' 

-Your One and Only Luhannie :*-

I blush at that note.Luhan was such a sweet person.I took the coffee and take a picture with my smiling.I sent the photo to Luhan.

To:Luhannie

'Good morning too handsome.Thank you for the coffee.I love you too. (insert photo)'

Then i went back on working.While working i received some message from Luhan.

From:Luhannie

'Just for you.You're welcome.'

'Visit at our dorm?'

'I want to see you right now :( '

He's such a baby.Later i will visit him at the practice room since he wish it but first i need to finish my work.

4:30 pm

I was now printing the schedules.When its done i can now do anything.I just need to pass it to uncle.When its done i file it to a folder and clip it.I went upstairs and knock to his office.

"Samcheon,this is all the schedules"i said and gave the file to him.

"Arasso,kamdahamnida.Im going to meet your dad when i go to America."he said smiling.