Chapter 12:Happiness

Your PoV:

I was here with Red Velvet because today is their hot debut.I was helping their to wear their costumes and help some of their stylist to make over them.I assigned myself to Joy because she's the maknae so i just want a little sister but in Red Velvet i like wendy and irene but they are all beautiful and tall.

"Joy ah,you should perform on stage well,arasso?Cause i'll make you look like a grown up girl."i said while sticking her extention.After sticking it to her hair.I create a little wave on her hair and i add a simple make up.After we make over them we told them to just relax first.

"Lets take a picture guys."i said and took off my phone.I was in between them and i click the camera.Then i take a selca on each.

"Red Velvet you're next."the staff said and i look at them and they were tensed right now.

"Guys,you can do it.Fighting!"i said and gave them a comforting smile.

"Kamsahamnida eonnie"they said smiling and i smile back.They form a circle and shout their group name.Then we said our goodlucks and they went out for their debut stage.I watch them on the screen as they introduced theirselves.I was watching when my phone ring.

(Overdose ringtone)

Luhannie is calling....

'Ne?' i answered.

'Im going there.' he said.

'What?!I thought you have a practice?' i panicked because Luhan might get scold because of me.

'Dont worry our practice just ended and im going there with Sehun.' he said.

'Noona annyeong.' he said as i thought that he snatch it from luhan cause i heard Luhan saying "Give it back."

'Arasso,i see you guys later ne?' i said.

'Ne,' he said and i get back watching the Red Velvet.Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"i said still focus on Red Velvet.

Luhan's PoV:

Actually we lied at y/n.We arrived here 1 hour ago.

"Sehun ah,where's the bubble tea?"i asked.

"Here hyung"he said and raised the paper bag with 3 bubble teas on it.We arrived at the dressing room of Red Velvet and i knock first before i enter.

"Come in"i smiled because i know who's voice is that.We went inside and they were still focus on the television.Sehun and I greet the SM staffs.I spotted y/n and went beside her and hug her.

"Wahh!"she screamed a little.

"I thought your just on your way here?"she added.

"Mian for lying.We arrived here 1 hour ago."i said and gave her,her favorite bubble tea flavor.

"Arasso"she said and zip her bubble tea.Sehun also sat beside her.

"Noona,please cook for us tonight"sehun pleaded her with aegyo.

"Omo,sehunnie you're so cute,Arasso i will."y/n said and pinch Sehun's cheek.

I smile at the thought of having a cute child.He was like begging to his mommy to buy him the latest toy car.

"You look like a baby"she said and caress sehun's cheeks.I remember that we need to go now.

"Kaja."i said and held her wrist to get up from her seat.

"Wait,where are we going?"she asked.

"At our dorm."sehun said.

"But my schedule isn't do----"she was cutted when the staff noona gave her an "You can go now" gesture and she just nod.I grabbed her hand and sehun follow us from behind.We bow at the staffs and went out.We hop on my car and went off.

Arrived at Exo's dorm...

Your PoV:

I went down on the car.Luhan press the buzzer and it was open by kai.

"Noona annyeong"he said and hug me.

"Hi."i said back and we went inside.

"Hyungs look who's here."he said and i went out on his back.They stand up and went to greet me.Then we group hug.

"Guys"luhan said and went inside the group hug and drag me to the kitchen.

"Yah,why did you do that?"i asked.

"Im the only one who will you hug,arasso?"he said and i think luhan smells some jealousy.

"Are you jealous?"i asked and he face his back on mine.

"Arasso,i will hug you instead."i added and back hugged him.He turn around and hug me too.

"Aigooo"chanyeol said and we release each other and we smile at each other.Then Luhan help me with the food that i will prepare.Our recipe is Galbi.While preparing someone went inside the kitchen.

"Do you need some help?"i look behind and saw D.O.

"Its okay"i said and went back on cooking.

Sehun's PoV:

My tummy was growling.Im hungry.I went to the kitchen and saw noona cooking.I went near her and place my chin on her right shoulder.

"Are you hungry?"she asked and i nod like a kid.

"Arasso,just a little bit more okay?Sit down there first."she said and i went to sit on the table and wait for the food to cook.

.

.

.

.

I saw noona was finish cooking the food.So i stand up to help her on setting the plates.

"Aigoo sehunnie"noona said and pat my head and i just smile at her.When were done preparing noona told me to call my hyungs to eat.

"Hyung,lets eat now."i said as i went to the living room.When i finish calling them i also sat beside noona and Luhan hyung was on the other side.

Your PoV:

I saw the boys dig in.Its nice to see them that they were eating with smile on their faces and so i also start eating.

"Y/n ah its delicious."baekhyun said as he already finished his food.

"Thank you."i said and the other were also agreeing on what baekhyun said and smiled at them.When we finish eating i help D.O and Lay to wash the diashes.

"Aniyo noona just relax now."D.O said washing the plates.

"But i need to help."i said and pout.

"We will take care of it."Lay said and i just nod and went to the living room.I sat between baekhyun and sehun.

"Noona what do you want to watch?"kai asked and he place the cd infront of me.

"Igeo."i said and pick the 'The Heirs' .I like Kim Tan.

I saw kai place the cd inside the dvd player and that night was spent by watching movies and play with each other.

(A/N:Here's the update guys.Sorry if all of my chapters was short.미안해.사랑해)