Chapter 19:Anniversary

Luhan's PoV:

3 months later....

Today is our anniversary.I ask help to y/n's friends,family and also to Exo.I was planning to have a date with y/n in a lotte world after that we will eat at a restaurant.

I ready the flowers,chocolates,also a misterious gift but you will know it later what's inside.I message my members to help me later when we eat.

After our practice,my members and i will proceed to the place where we will eat.Before going back on our practice I leave a message to y/n.

Your PoV:

From:Luhannie

Be ready for tonight,okay?I love you :*

To:Luhannie

Nado saranghae :*

I read his messages.Everytime Luhan texts me my heartbeats fast.I also can't control my feelings for him even were in relationship.I keep blushing when he always say cheesy words to me.I wish that for this 1 year of sacrifice hiding with the fans.I hope it will last forever.

Lets go back now to mt work.Im still not done yet.I have to fill up those who haven't signed the contract.

Today is our anniversary and im expecting on Luhan's gift or surprise.Its fine with me if he dont have a gift or surprise as long as i will see him today in our anniversary.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When im done filling up the papers.I walk out to my office and went down.I work is done and im buying a present for Luhan.I start my car and search on what to buy for Luhan.

Before i continue searching i went first to a Starbucks and i park.I went inside and i stand in the line and wait for my turn.When its my turn i order 1 tall java chips and a slice of cake.

"Total of 7,000 won."the lady said and i paid for it.I take the tray with my order and take a seat.I eat first the cake and when i finish it.I get up and brought the java chips with me.When i was about to go inside my car.I saw a shop that Luhan will like inside of it.I hurriedly went inside my car and went to that shop.When i arrived i park my car and went inside.It was a shop with lots of soccer ball.I think luhan will like this because i saw his soccer ball and its really old.I think its that ball is when he's a gradeschool.

"Annyeonghaseyo."the guard greet me and also the saleslady and salesman inside.I just bow at them and smiled.I look all the balls.I saw a ball and i like it but i dont know what Luhan likes.

"Hi maam do you need help?"the lady asked.

"Ah ne,what is your latest soccer ball here?"i asked.I need to buy the newest.She lead my to the brand new soccer balls and newly arrive.

"Maam this is the most buyer likes.It is the ball that was use in the 2014 FIFA World Cup match."she said and i nod.

"How much is it?"i asked holing the ball.

"Its 184,411 won"she said.That's 180 dollars.

"Hmm,what is this ball?"i asked.

"Maam its was made by Adidas and its name is Adidas Brazuca"she said.

"Arasso,i'll buy it."i said.

"Okay maam."she said and she asked someone to get that ball.So its just a display.When i saw the new one it was place in a box and covered with plastic.