Chapter 3:Hidden Love

Author's PoV:

2 months had passed.Exo and y/n were getting closer to each other.Sometimes y/n would treat them in some restaurant.Also Luhan still didn't know if he likes y/n or not.

Your PoV:

I was here at SM because the stylist of SNSD were absent for today so i will replace her for the mean time.

"Y/n is this right?"sunny unnie ask.

"No,wait i will tie it."i said as i untagled the wrong tie.Then i fix it.

"Kamsahamnida."she said and i smiled.

When i was done fixing them they went down and headed to the show.I was left alone here.So I went upstairs and go to the practice room if someone was practicing.

I knocked for awhile but no one was answering.I open the door and saw that they were lying on the floor,sehun and kai.

"What are doing guys?"i asked then they sat up as they here my voice.

"Noona,were so tired."sehun said.

"For what are you practicing?"i asked as i sat beside them.

"For SM town."kai said standing up.

"Can you show me?"i asked as also stand up and they nod.Kai play the music and i went to the small couch and sat down.They were dancing to the song 'What is Love' by D.o and baekhyun.

The two of them were amazing when it comes to dancing.They flow like a water on the music and they also feel the melody.

After dancing i suddenly clapped my hands while smiling.

"That wa--"i was cutted from the noise that enter here.

"Yah chen!Where did you hide my eyeliner?"baekhyun said shouting.

"Yah stop shouting okay?"the leaders told to baekhyun.

They were so noisy when they met each others.I was just looking at them.

"Yah!Y/n noona was here!"sehun shout as he was sitting beside me.Then they all looked at him.

"Hi"i said.

"Why are you here y/n?"suho asked.

"I was assigned to dress up the snsd for their schedule today."i said then i lay back my head.

"So what are you doing here?I was watching this two maknaes who were dancing then you suddenly came."i added as sehun nodded.

"Nothing we just want to be here."suho said and i nod.

"Im just going outside."i said as i went out to the door but i turn around to see who was following me.

Luhan's PoV:

I saw y/n going outside.Maybe i should tell her.

"Kris i will go outside too."i said.

"Fine"i nod and went outside.I wear my cap,shades so no one will notice me and i followed her.When she feel uncomfortable she turn around and looked at me with shocked.

"Hi""What are you doing here?"we said at the same time.

"Well i just want to have a little chit chat on you."i said smiling.

"Okay but why here?"she gesture outside.

"I don't know,do you have any place?"i asked looking at him.

"To th---"i cutted her off.

"To your house."i said.

"Why?"she asked.