Chapter 22:Our Solo Day is ruined

Your PoV:

I woke up early because my two unnies went to their day offs and i went back here at my room.Luhan was beside me hugging my waist and i was just staring at him.

"Why are you so handsome?"i whisper while caressing his cheek.

"You know what,i'll always be here for you.I love you."i said smiling.

"Jinjja?I love you too."i widen my eyes when i heard him talk.

"Were you awake since i talk?"i asked.

"Ne,i just keep listening to you"he said smiling at me while his eyes are close.

"You're beautiful too and im also always be here with you.Saranghae."he said looking straight to my eyes.

"Jinjja gomawo."i said and we hug each other.I sat up and fix my hair.When i was about to stand up Luhan pulled me back at him.

"Waeyo?"i asked then when i look at him,his index finger is pointing on his cheek.

"Where's my norning kiss?"he asked pouting.I smiled at him and kiss his cheek in a seconds.I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

When im done,i went downstairs and i went to the kitchen.I open the ref and search on what to eat.I took out a two eggs and some bacon.Before i start,i on the music in my phone and play the song 'Solo Day' by B1A4 and then i start cooking.While cooking someone place his arm on my waist hugging me then his chin was resting on my left shoulder.I look back and smiled at him.

"Do you need help?"he asked.

"Its fine just go and sit there"i said but he didn't let go.When its done i told Luhan that the food is ready then he let me go.I place the food on the table and i bring out two plates and fork.I also place the bread.

"Lets eat now"i said and he sit beside me.Luhan and i were just talking while eating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When were done washing the plates we went to the living room and sat down.

"What are we gonna do today?"i asked.

"Want to go out?"he asked.

"Where?"i asked turning on the tv.

"Lets go out for exercise."he said.

"Arasso,are you sure?"i said.

"Ne,kaja."he said but before that we went upstairs and change clothes.I gave my oppa's jersey short to Luhan and plain white shirt.I was now here at my room changing.I was wearing a black athlete workout vest,hot pink short,and a pair of black running shoe.The i tie my hair in a messy bun then i went downstairs.I saw Luhan in the kitchen preparing some water.

"Lets go?"he asked as he was done packing.We went to my car hand in hand.Then we head off to Olympic Park,Seoul at Bangi-dong.

Luhan's PoV:

When we arrive i park the car and ready to go.I was about to go down when y/n pulled me back.I look at her and she was waving my cap and shades.

"Gomawo."i said and i wear it.As soon as we went out we start on jogging side bye side.

When we were out of breath we will just walk while drinking.Then when we recharge we went back on jogging.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 40 mins had passed.....

I saw a bench under the tree while walking.I grabbed y/n's hand and interwined it with her then we walk to the bench and sat down when we arrived.

"Are you tired?"i asked her.

"Aniyo."she said then we rest first.

"I like this place."she said and i look at her.

"Nado"i said smiling.She took out her phone and capture the view.

"Oppa"she called and i look at her then we start taking pictures.When were done resting y/n want to stay up a little more so we did.She was standing looking at the beautiful scene.

I was just here sitting while surfing the net when siddenly i feel something strange.I look at my back and y/n was still there then when i went back i saw man looking at y/n.I fix my vision and i knew who it was.I stand up and went to y/n.I was now back hugging

her then someone spoke.

"Look do we have here"he said then we looked back.

"Ezikiel?"y/n asked.

"Hi my love."he said looking at y/n.

"What are you doing here?"i asked hiding y/n from my back.

"Why?Is there something wrong from greeting my love?"he said smirking while i clench my fist.

"Dont call me love"y/n said.

"Why?I taught you love me"he asked and i started to move towards him but y/n stop me.

"I dont love you even before"she said.

"What?"he said and went near y/n.I stop him and i punch him.

"Are you crazy!?"i asked angrily.

"Oppa please stop now."she said as i looked back at her.I get up from him and when were about to walk away Ezikiel held my shoulder to turn me around and i punch me.Y/n walk beside me and she pulled me with her away from Ezikiel.

"Can you stay away from us?"i asked angrily.

"That would never happen.I'll get you y/n.You're mine."he said and walk away.I touch the side of my lips and it has a blood.I look at y/n and she was staring far away.

"Gwenchana?"i asked caressing her hair.

"Im fine.Lets go home."she said and we went back to her car and drove off.

Your PoV:

When we arrived we sat down at the living room.

"Is this hurt?"i asked holding his cheek.

"Ani."he said.I stand up to get an ice.When i went back i sat beside him and i place the ice with a towel on the side of his lips.

"Ouch!"he said.

"Im sorry."i said.He look at me with a smile on his face.

"I thought it hurts?"i asked.

"Ani.I dont want you to get worried about me."he said then pulled me in a tight hug.

"Oppa,im sorry because if this wasn't for me this would never happen to you."i said still in his arms.I feel safe and protected just be with him.

"Im sorry also for ruining our day" i said and i pout.

"Its fine don't mind about it."he said and kiss me.

Even if our day is ruined we still continue on staying with each other side.We feel safe inside than outside.

(A/N:Sorry for the boring chapter and for the errors.I'll try my best to update the next chapter.)