Chapter 4:Going out

Luhan's PoV:

I was now going to SooMan seonsaengnim to ask for his permission.

When i arrived at the door,i knock and when i hear his signal i went in.

"Annyeonghaseyo"i bowed.

"Ne,how are you?"he asked.

"Im fine.."i said and gesture me to sit down.

"What do yo need?"he asked.

"Uhmm..I..i j..just wanna asked for your permission"i said nervously.

"For what?"he asked.

"Can i go out with y/n?"i asked looking at him with begging eyes.

"Why?Do you have a crush on her?"he asked and i nodded slowly.

"I will accept the fact that you had a crush on y/n and also going out with her but when it comes on dating i will think of it arasso?"he said.

"Ne seonsaengnim,gomawoyo"i said and bowed.

"Arasso,be good at her.All of the male who had crush on her you're the only one who really confess on her.Because she will know the news in other people."he said while patting my back.I bow once again and went out.Im the happiest man now.I really want to know y/n more so that we can be close to each other and when it happens i will ask again for a permission and go date her.

I will now message her that his uncle approved.

To:Y/n

Yah,guess what.

Your PoV:

I was now thinking about what luhan just told me.He really confess to me,in person.I like those man who confess infront of girls not in other people,message,letters..etc.I was daydreaming when my phone buzz.Its from luhan.

From:Luhan ssi

Yah,guess what.

'What' i replied.

'Seonsaengnim approved'

'Really?Thats great.' i replied.

'Yeah,so can we go out now?'

'As in now?' i asked.

'No,when you have time okay?'

'Arasso,lets go on saturday,what do yoh think?' i asked.

'Saturday?Call.See you tomorrow.'

'Ne,annyeong' i said then he didnt reply back so i just back on what he told me.

'I cant believe luhan of Exo confess to me,in person!' i think.As a K-POP fan im really lucky to meet an idol like them.They're just not idol they were really a kind person in life.Actually,im lucky that luhan asked me to go out.There's a lot of beautiful girls out there so why me.Im just thinking that im really lucky.I hope luhan will make me happy when we go out.

Luhan's PoV:

Im really happy that seonsaengnim accept me.Im gonna tell Sehun.

"Sehun ah!"i call sehun from downstairs because he was in D.O. and Kai's room playing around.Then i hear him say 'Wait hyung'.

"Ne"i said.When he went down i held his wrist and pull him to the backyard were no one else can here our conversation.

"Waegeuraeyo hyung?"he asked looking at me.

"Sehunnie seonsaegnim approved"i said smiling widely.

"Approved on what?"he asked.

"Going out with y/n"i said.

"Jinjja hyung?"he asked and i just nod.

"Chukahae hyung"he said smiling.

"Ne,so help me on saturday arasso?"i said.

"Ne hyung"he said.We went upstairs and drifted to sleep.

(A/n:Sorry for the late update.The internet connections are broken.Do you know what?Kris' voice is so good.He has an OST the title is 'Time Boils the Rain' he's voice is daebak.Why would SM make him a rapper if he can sing.Well anyways,Kris' was totally daebak.미안해서.미안해 내 친구스.)