Chapter 34:Bad news

Luhan's PoV:

After 2 months...

Where here at Incheon airport we just arrived from China.I was thinking about y/n now.I miss her so much.I have a bad news to her.I hope she accept it and also my members.Here at airport there are a lot of people.

"Luhan oppa!""Lay oppa!""Xuimin oppa!""Chen oppa!""Tao oppa!""Saranghaeyo!"

The fans where getting wild.Some were just relax and some were giving as a gift.I waved at them before i went inside the van.

~~~~~

We doesn't have a schedule for today.Later i will surprise visit y/n at here house.I think she miss me.I walk upstairs and went to my room and get a sleep.

Your PoV:

"I'll miss you Rina"i said as i hug my bestfriend.She will be back now at America because she have a model schedule.

"I'll miss you too and about Luhan forget about him if it is true,okay?I dont want you to get hurt and lets chat.I love you bye."she said.

"Okay,bye.Love you too."i said as her taxi drove off.

I went inside and watch Running Man.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
6:30 pm

I didn't know that i sleep.I went to the kitchen and i cook some food to eat.Before i cook i open my portable speaker and play the song 'Good Boy' by GDxTaeyang.

(A/N:Bigbang fangirls here:>)

After i cook there's someone pressing my doorbell.

"Wait a minute!"i shout.

I wipe my hands and went to the gate.I opened it and saw Luhan.

"Surprise.I miss you."he said as he hug me tight.

"A-ah i-i miss you too."i said.It was a bit awkward.

We went inside and he sat down on the couch.Is Luhan already know that the news about him.

"Hey~come here."he said softly.I went beside him and look at him.

"You look so tired."he said.

"Ne,u-uhm do you want to eat?"i asked.

"Did you cook?"he asked and i nod.

We went to the kitchen and set the table and we eat silently.

"Why are you so quiet?"he asked and i shrug.

~~~~~

After eating i was left washing the dishes while Luhan is watching movie.While i was washing i felt and arms snake around me.I know its Luhan.

"Wae?"i asked.

"I miss you."he said as he kiss my left cheek and i just smile.

When im done we went to the kitchen and sat down.I turn on the tv.While i was watching Luhan held my hands and he interwine it with his.I suddenly remember the news.

"Andwae."i said and i take my hands.

"Why?"he asked and take it again.

"You can't Luhan."i said as i start crying.

"Why?Tell me"he said.

"I know that you don't love me anymore."i said crying.

"What are you saying?"he asked.

"Because of this."i said and i gave him my phone to look at the news.

"I need to expla--"before he could finish his sentence i ran upstairs and lock my bedroom.

Luhan's PoV:

'Y/n this is just a fake.' i thought as i look at the picture.

We just did that because my family and her in China want us to marry because of their bussiness.She has a boyfriend and i also have my girlfriend that's why we made a plan.
'I'm sorry y/n but im going to leave now.I promise i'll be back for you.' i thought.

I went outside and drove off.

~~~~~

At the dorm...

"Guys,i have a news"i said as soon as i arrived inside.They all look at me with confuse eyes.

"What is it hyung?"Sehun asked.

"Im going to leave EXO."i said and i cry.

"What?!"Suho said.

"I have to leave because of my family problems.They don't want me to be an idol."i said looking at them.

"Im sorry."i said kneeling infront of them.

"H-hyung,it's fine."the other maknaes said.

"Stand up."Xuimin said and then they all hug me.

"We will miss you hyung."kai said.

"I'll be back."i said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did you already told y/n?"Xuimin asked and i shrugged.

"Why?You should have told her."he said.

"I know but this is the problem."i said and he look out for my phone screen.

"Yah!What's this?Are you crazy?Why didn't you even tell us?"he asked.

"Woah,easy man.It was just a plan because we really didn't love each other."i said.

"Arasso,but you should have just told y/n about leaving"he said and i nod.

Your PoV:

He shouldn't have come here.How dare he do that to me.I didn't hurt but he's the one who always hurt me.I cried until i fell asleep.

(A/N:Here's my update sorry if it's boring.)