Chapter 38:The New Start

Your PoV:

"Y/n you will be late now.Its already 6:30"i heard someone was talking and saw unnie.She also keep on shaking me so i will woke up.

"Arasso unnie."i said still half asleep.I walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

After that i went to my closet and pick a clothes to wear.

I was wearing a gray printed shirt,a black jeggins,and a shoes.

I hurriedly went down to eat breakfast.When i was done i say goodbye to my unnie and i hop on the car and drove off.

I park my car and went down.

"Y/n!""Y/n!"i heard some of my fans.I waved to them and smiled.Then i went inside then i check my clock.Im already late then i bump into someone's chest.

"Ouch"i said as i hit my face on that chest.I look up and saw Chanyeol.

"Sorry.Good morning beautiful."chanyeol said smiling widely at me.

"Good morning too yoda."i said smiling.

"I'd been waiting you here."he said taking my hand in his.

Yes,were holding each other hands.Chanyeol confess to me right?The time when he gave me the necklace key.Were in a relationship for 4 days.

"Jinjja?"i asked as we walk to the practice room.

Before we go inside we unclasp our hands because you know Exo and the other sunbae were going to tease us nonstop.

"Good morning!Annyeonghaseyo"i said and bow at SNSD,SHINee,F(x) ,Red Velvet and to Exo.

"Y/n"as i place my bag someone called me and saw Taeyeon unnie and my cousin Sunny unnie.They telling me to sit beside them.I smile as i went to them.

"So?How are you and Chanyeol?"taeyeon unnie asked.

"Were fine,how about you and baekhyun oppa?"i said smiling then glance at baekhyun oppa.

"Were fine too."she said smiling.

"Yah,i envy you two,aisshh."sunkyu unnie said then she walk away.

"Hahahaha,unnie gwenchana."i shout a little.Then taeyeon and i laughed at how cute unnie is.

"Okay lets start practicing."our choreographer said.

Btw,were practicing for Kpop festival in New York.I was going to collaborate with Taeyeon unnie,Red Velvet and F(x).Taeyeon unnie and i were going to sing Fireworks by Katy Perry.Some of F(x) and some of Red Velvet and i were going to dance and sing SNSD's I Got a Boy and MrMr.And finally,i have a time to visit my mom and dad in New York.My mom and dad also know about Luhan and i.I already told them that we broke up.At first they were sad because they like Luhan who is caring and gentleman but when i told them about Chanyeol and i they were also happy.They also like Chanyeol because they know that even if he's a derp and crazy sometimes he can make me happy everyday and can take care of me forever.

"Okay,next!!"he said.Its our next practice.

"Who's part are you going to sing?"the choreographer ask.

"Taeyeon unnie."i said.

"Stand here."he said then he point at where will i start.

Then when all already set he taught us our moves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.