Chapter 6:Getting Closer

Your PoV:

'Oh i woke up at 11 am.' i thought.I get up and do my morning routine.When im done stretching and washing my face,i went down and greet my unnies.They told me that they already eat so i will eat on my own.I was still thinking on what will happen later.I decided to message luhan.

To:Luhan ssi

Luhan ssi annyeonghaseyo.Can i  ask?What time we will go out,because i forgot heehehehe mian.

Then he replied fast.

From:Luhan ssi

Hahahahaa you're so cute.Later i'll fetch you at 5 in your house wair for me okay?

Omo he called me cute.Eotteokae?

To:Luhan ssi

Arasso,see you later.

Somehow im kind of excited.This is the second time in my life that i will go out with a boy.My first time is when i was graduating high school,grade 12.He just used me because they have a bet with his friend but i forgot him already.I dont like him when he told me that he just use me for the bet.He is a pabo.He is handsome and a bit of bad boy and he is tall as luhan.Nevermind i already move on.

After eating,i went upstairs to prepare on what to wear.I still have 6 hours to prepare.First i pick a clothes.I will wear a white shirt with a written of 'Smile your Beautiful' on it.A denim shorts and brown cute shoe.

like this(See on comments)

Before taking a bath,i surf first the net if there is a news.

Luhan's PoV:

Im excited for tonight.Today i will buy a flower with sehun and manager hyung.Well i told manager hyung and my members also know it already.I told them last night.They were surprise and at the same time they were happy.

Flashback.....

We arrived at the dorm.I know that they were tired but they have to know this so they will support me.

"Yah guys,i have something to say."i said in the middle of our living room.Then they gave me a 'What-look?'

"Im taking y/n out tomorrow night,so im just asking if you guys are agreed to it?"i said.Looking at there faces they were just looking at me with shocked face except sehun.

"Hyung they were shocked"sehun said while letting a small laugh.

"Yah,you know it?"suho asked sehun.

"Ne he knows it so i told everyone so it will be fair.I already told seonsaengnim and manager hyung so they agreed.We will go out tomorrow night.I hope you guys are not mad at me.

"Aniyo,fighting!"they said and we gave each other a smile.

Flashback ends.....

We arrived at the flower shop.People dont recognize as cause we were wearing mask and shades.I pick some flowers.Roses are common to give to your love ones.I want a special flower.

"Ahjussi,can i asked the top flower here?"i asked the ahjussi who were arranging the flowers.

"Igeo,this is the most popular flower that artists would buy"he said.

"Ah jinjja?What do you call this?"i asked.

"Its called as Juliette rose.Its also the most top expensive flower and the most beautiful flower.I know that your girlfriend would love this."he said and that made me smile when he mention the 'girlfriend'.